P90X LEAN *Starting 3/13/12*

Options
2»

Replies

• klbrewer07
    klbrewer07 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Week 3 of P90X Classic -- absolutely love it! The gains in strength from week to week are tremendous.
  • libby328
    libby328 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I loved the yoga! I don't know how cause it was struggle the entire time but after I felt sooo relaxed and rested! I can see looking forward to it every week! I dunno if I will ever enjoy kempo because my body seems to fight me lol glad to see everyone is doing well.
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I'm excited for day 10 today; Shoulders & Arms, AND Ab Ripper X :smile:

...Clearly, I have not been doing it everyday, but I think now that my muscles aren't so sore, I should be able to do it more consistently! Keep up the hard work to those of you who are sticking with it!!! I'd love to hear how you're doing/where you're at from time to time!
  • libby328
    Options
    I am on day 17, I have only missed one day so far so I feel fairly good about that. My weight has stayed the same although I was able to up my hand weights to 5 pounds (lame I know :) ) I feel overall great! I can feel my abs and that is always amazing! Hope everyone else is doing amazing!
  • Ding724
    Options
    Finished Day 21 today and am moving on to Week 4 :smile: I'm not excited to do Yoga 2x this week, but I know that i'm getting more flexible so I will stick with it. I am really loving this program; especially doing it alongside my husband! It makes it so much more fun to workout knowing that somebody else is suffering through it with me :laugh:

I haven't lost a single lb yet; I'm exactly the same as when I started BUT I am losing inches so I'm completely happy!!!
  • libby328
    Options
    I havent lost weight either in fact I have put on 1.2 lbs since starting! I cant seem to force myself to be upset about that since I am seeing changes every where possible! Screw that scale
  • Ding724
    Options
    This past week was really slow (week 4) and it took a few days longer than i'd hoped to get through it, but i'm pushing forward...

Today is day 1 of Week 5!!!! (day 29 overall)

Core Synergistics here I come :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • SEEotU
    SEEotU Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I started Phase 1 Day 1 of the Lean program yesterday. This is the 3rd time I've started. Hopefully third time's the charm. In my past 2 attempts, yoga in week 2 was where i lost interest in favor of doing something else. I'm hoping this board will help me push through!
  • Ding724
    Options
    If I had stuck to doing P90X everyday I would be on day 65 today...but since i've been doing it closer to 4-5 x per week I am only on day 46 today... I need to buckle down and get in gear! I want to reach day 90 by before my anniversary in July!!!!!!!!!!!!

How is everyone else doing? Still pressing play everyday?
  • larsfromars
    larsfromars Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    HI,
    i'm on day 73. I've followed the program exactly except for a week with the flu....and a week of strained quads from softball. From a guy who couldn't do 6 good old faishoned push-ups to doing clap pushups and one handers is pretty amazing ! I've lost 8 lbs and having tightening abs with the guns beginning to show in the arms ! Terry
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Ding724
    Options
    Done with 48 days now :smile: only 42 days to go :ohwell:

I'm really hoping to see some good results during the last 1/2 and i'm going to be kicking it up a notch with extra activities throughout the week (biking, walking, basketball) so hopefully i can share some good results when it's all said & done!