TEAM FIT in October! NEW! JOIN!!! =]

Options

Replies

• 15togonar
    Options
    I did 35 min. yesterday- but blew it cause my daughter wanted Taco Bell. I never know what to order there, so I end up in a hurry and just pick something.. Usually not healthy or really even tasty.. I stayed under on calories but went over on fat -which is not good. I will try to get 30 mins. today - but gotta do housework first...
  • lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    280671.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

OFFICIALLY LOST 3 POUNDS SINCE WEDNESDAY!! woooo. I'm finally breaking that plateau I've had for months! =) SO excited!!

WooHoo! :flowerforyou:
  • lmr9
    Options
    HI !!! I would like to join please. I just started back here after losing 36lbs (i went on a hiatus for the summer) but am ready to get serious!!!My beginning weight is 215 and 200 is my goal by the end of October.I just started at the gym and I walk on the treadmill for 30minutes and do the circuit training for 30 minutes,this is my third day in a row going and I would like to go daily...Thannks for the support!!!

Welcome!! :flowerforyou:
  • laughingfox
    Options
    Aww. Puppy chow is delicious! :sad: That's depressing.

Good job on the loss, Jadelyn! Congratulations! :flowerforyou:

No WAY I can go on a walk today. I can't even move. Swine flu? :indifferent:
  • jadelynn
    Options
    SO happy to have you moms5boys! Welcome! =)
    We are reporting our minutes we worked out every day, as well as how many cups of water we had.
    Weigh in's are on Fridays.
    I have made a spreadsheet of us all, and if you and anyone else wants it sent to them on Saturdays after weigh in, message me your email address!
    jade_mcwhirter@hotmail.com
  • tabby25
    tabby25 Posts: 30
    Options
    Workout: 30 minutes
    water: 4 glasses so far.
    I am getting the cold right now so I am not doing good on the fat smash diet. This diet might not be for me.
  • amm114
    amm114 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Workout: 30 minutes cardio, 20 minutes strength training.
    Glasses of water: 2 so far.

Today I tried the Lean Cuisine Roasted Chicken Garlic pizza for lunch and it was REALLY good! And only 270 calories for 1/4 of the pizza! Definitely recommend it!
  • kholmes
    kholmes Posts: 214
    Options
    Checking in for Saturday
    45 min bike with my family. Check on water but I went to a fair in a town over and had some bbq - but still ok on calories for the day

jadelynn - great with the plateau break through
    laughingfox - sorry you are not feeling well, but it is great that you walked. The breathing could be if you are having a change in weather. That happened to me this past week when we went from 100 to 60
    lmr9 - great attitude, keep up the walking
    amm114 - stay away from the puppy chow and stick with the Lean Cusine
    tanya7712 - 15 min is better then sitting around thinking you should exercise - great for what we can put in
    moms5boys - welcome to the team
    15togonar - tomorrow is a new day, we have all caved with fast food - at least you did not go over on your points
    tabby25 - great workout, I don't know what the fat smash diet is - I try to follow South Beach but most of the time I just try to eat sensible

Hope everyone has a great evening. Off to cook dinner - not sure what we are having yet. I did not plan out the day (bad me)
  • lmr9
    Options
    ended up with 45 minutes of exercise and 11 glasses of water
  • AnneElise
    AnneElise Posts: 4,221 Member
    Options
    :smile: I would like to join if not too late! Right now I am 141 lbs, my goal for the end of october is 138.

When are we reporting? Friday or saturday?
  • greenbeans
    greenbeans Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HI! I am new to this website and could use a motivational group to join! My weight has been steadily climbing since I graduated college and it's time to put an end to that.

I went to a party last night and chowed down on brownies and cheetos - not good. Hopefully this website and this group will keep me more accountable for what I eat!

First, goal - stop eating out every day for lunch!
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    I would also like to join. Now that 2 of my kids are back in school, and it's not as hectic anymore, I need to get back into exercising everyday. My current weight is 143, and my end of October goal is 139 (hopefully get out of the 140's). My biggest downfall is the glasses of wine in the evening, so hopefully I can get into an exercise routine again, and not have more than 1 glass. Good luck everyone. :smile:
  • laughingfox
    Options
    Wow! Welcome to all of the newbies! :flowerforyou: We are gonna do GREAT!

What day are we weighing in? :huh:
  • lmr9
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

Welcome newbies!! :flowerforyou: Weigh in on Fridays. Report cups of water and minutes of exercise daily.

Have a good day!!
  • everyday
    everyday Posts: 127
    Options
    Hello :smile:

I'd like to join!!

My goal is 10 lbs for October... in hope my last weight -in gain of 4 lbs is ALL water ....

XXfingers crossedXX We will see??

Jadelynn I came over from the "struggling thread", I will be emailing you later for a sread sheet.

So 8 glasses water, 30 min exercise daily.. I weigh in on Thurs is that ok... to post for Fri/ Sat or what ever day you plan on?

I am happy to be here!! :smile:
  • jadelynn
    Options
    :smile: I would like to join if not too late! Right now I am 141 lbs, my goal for the end of october is 138.

When are we reporting? Friday or saturday?

GREAT to have you!!! Weigh in on Fridays. 8 glasses of water a day is goal! Report work out minutes and glasses of water daily. =)
  • jadelynn
    Options
    HI! I am new to this website and could use a motivational group to join! My weight has been steadily climbing since I graduated college and it's time to put an end to that.

I went to a party last night and chowed down on brownies and cheetos - not good. Hopefully this website and this group will keep me more accountable for what I eat!

First, goal - stop eating out every day for lunch!

Good goal! Stopping eating out as much is definately a challenge we all face! What is your weight loss goal for the end of october?
  • jadelynn
    Options
    I would also like to join. Now that 2 of my kids are back in school, and it's not as hectic anymore, I need to get back into exercising everyday. My current weight is 143, and my end of October goal is 139 (hopefully get out of the 140's). My biggest downfall is the glasses of wine in the evening, so hopefully I can get into an exercise routine again, and not have more than 1 glass. Good luck everyone. :smile:

Welcome!! So glad to have you on our team!!! =)=) Report workout minutes and cups of water daily. Weigh in's on fridays! =)
  • jadelynn
    Options
    Hello :smile:

I'd like to join!!

My goal is 10 lbs for October... in hope my last weight -in gain of 4 lbs is ALL water ....

XXfingers crossedXX We will see??

Jadelynn I came over from the "struggling thread", I will be emailing you later for a sread sheet.

So 8 glasses water, 30 min exercise daily.. I weigh in on Thurs is that ok... to post for Fri/ Sat or what ever day you plan on?

I am happy to be here!! :smile:

That sounds good!! What is your starting weight going to be? =) Glad you are here!
  • jadelynn
    Options
    I am so glad we are getting so many team members!! This is going to be a great month! =) Good luck to everyone starting tomorrow!! Don't forget to check in daily with workout minutes and water. Weigh in's reported on fridays! SO excited!!!! =)

I dont think I did too well yesterday on calories. Had a few drinks with some friends! Yikes!! Trying to get back on track today and tomorrow completely back on track. Can't believe October is going to fast already!