Need to lose 80+ lbs?

Options
Looking for support from people who are in my boat? Add me!

Replies

• satavalekar
    satavalekar Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Don't worry, with strong determination, we all will loose weight. I have to loose atleast 50 pounds.

Thanks,
    BPN
  • melzenitram
    melzenitram Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    i've got about 100 to lose. almost had gastric bypass until my doc sat me down and told me he had just had a patient of his die due to complications. my kids were also dead set against it. seems like an unreachable goal BUT nothing is impossible.
  • MissLexiLoo
    MissLexiLoo Posts: 43
    Options
    I requested to add you! Anyone feel free to add me as well :)
  • MFPLynne
    MFPLynne Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    i've got about 100 to lose. almost had gastric bypass until my doc sat me down and told me he had just had a patient of his die due to complications. my kids were also dead set against it. seems like an unreachable goal BUT nothing is impossible.

It is SO possible. YOU CAN DO IT!
  • ProudMomToTwo
    ProudMomToTwo Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi - I too have a bit more to lose.
    SW was 254
    Got down to 210 and then bounced back up to 230 over the holidays and winter even though I was still exercising.
    Plateaued for 2monthes...horrible.
    Changed things up a bit .... and I have gone high protein, low carb, no white sugar or flour and I my scale is moving again.
    YAY
    Friend me if you are serious and are willing to give support and encouragement as well as get it.

~L
  • pam3939
    pam3939 Posts: 1
    Options
    I need to lose 70 pounds,I'm down 35 got 35 more to go. I'll be 40 this year, so figured I need to do something about my wieght now, it's been hard but I'm half way there! Just remember you didn't gain it overnight so you are not going to lose it overnight!!! Slow and steady :) you can do this!!
  • z149189
    z149189 Posts: 57
    Options
    I need to lose about 90 pounds. Glad we're friends!
  • Creamshakes
    Creamshakes Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Done and done!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    i want to lose about 80-85 total. still have a good 65-70 to go :glasses:
  • Adastreia
    Adastreia Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I want to lose about 80 lbs in total, still have 70 to go!
  • JohnstownJezibelle
    Options
    I need to lose 70 pounds,I'm down 35 got 35 more to go. I'll be 40 this year, so figured I need to do something about my wieght now, it's been hard but I'm half way there! Just remember you didn't gain it overnight so you are not going to lose it overnight!!! Slow and steady :) you can do this!!

I am also turning 40 and want to lose at LEAST 80 lbs. We can do this~!!
  • wendybird5
    wendybird5 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! Hitting the 80 pound mark was an incredible feeling and a perfect way to start my 40s. Now I'm going to see if I can get to 90 pounds total. Feel free to add me.
  • mfclingan
    mfclingan Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I have at least 70 to lose yet...........Overall, from my highest I've already lost 65 pounds. :-) It is possible. I had a set back and just restarted. But it is POSSIBLE!!!
  • lewistonscott
    Options
    I want to lose 160 in total.... but I'm trying to do this in 4 phases over the next 2 years

started at 375
    down to 325 by Tax Day (4/15/13)
    down to 299 by the start of the NFL season (9/1/13)
    down to 260 by next tax day (4/15/14)
    goal is ultimately 215 by 9/1/14 - which was my wrestling weight in HS..