Looking for friends

Options
Elif84
Elif84 Posts: 287 Member
Hello everyone,
I've been using My Fitness Pal for a couple of months now and interested in looking for friends for encouragement and also for a social aspect. Thanks to my girlfriend for introducing me to this app, I'm addicted!! Anyone else looking for the same thing? :smile:

Replies

• charstarz
    charstarz Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    New myself and totally addicted! Lol I'll send you a request.x
  • Senestrorsum
    Senestrorsum Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I've been around for more than 2 months now. I would enjoy some new friends!
  • christina9804
    Options
    YOU CAN ALSO ADD ME I HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR 2 MONTHS NOW! WOULD LIKE SOME NEW FRIENDS:glasses:
  • jmperry18
    jmperry18 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Greetings! I'm new to the sight and I'm looking for encouragement as well. I'll add you as a friend!:smile:
  • jon40084
    jon40084 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi - feel free to add me - I love getting new friends to provide support and motivation.
  • laurieagain09
    laurieagain09 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I need some more friends! You can add me :)
  • mcpetertrio
    Options
    I just started today and could use support also. I would be happy to include you and we can support each other:)
  • ralh
    ralh Posts: 14
    Options
    Hey,

I joined this evening, feel free to add me anyone.

Need all support and happy to support

Rebecca x
  • Missylea21
    Missylea21 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    New as well please feel free to add me. We all need encouragement!
  • laurab93l
    laurab93l Posts: 1
    Options
    I need more supportive friends as well! Feel free to add me :)
  • BamaMomma
    BamaMomma Posts: 53
    Options
    i have been with MFP for a year and half and it's COMPLETELY changed my life....i have a strong support network here and i can count on these people for anything....i am very active on this site and i log my food, water intake, and exercise religiously. not only can i depend on my mfp's, they can count on me, too. i am here for anything you may need! welcome!
  • mboktay
    mboktay Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Pick me, pick me! To the newbies and oldies -- feel free to add me. Michele
  • grentan1
    grentan1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am looking to add friends. I joined myfitness pal a little over a month with no success. I am trying to maintain an average of 1200 cal (daily). I may need a little encouragement and some words of wisdom. I figured we all can help each other out. Thanks!
  • BibiFit03
    BibiFit03 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I've been here for almost a month now and love it. I am also looking for some more friends to expand my small (but growing) support network. Add me if you like. I'm here every day :)
  • hark15
    hark15 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have been on for a few months and just recently started using the support network aspect. It is fabulous. I'll add you - its always great to have the extra encouragement. It has made a HUGE difference in my commitment to the program!
  • Lsadlier77
    Lsadlier77 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You can add me, MFP is fab I love it :)
  • sharleengc
    sharleengc Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    hi, you're welcome to add me! I log in daily

same goes for anyone else
  • dlminnerjr
    dlminnerjr Posts: 9
    Options
    you can add me as well and anyone else who wants to add me. I have been with MFP about a month and have lost 8 lbs looking 20 more to go and need all the encouragement i can get i log on every day
  • Neahpata
    Neahpata Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a friend request and anyone who wants to add me feel free to do so. :)
  • christina9804
    Options
    Hello my name is Christina and I'm looking to meet some good ppl to call friends & workout with and give each that support we need to reach our fitness goals.. So please contact me.. Let's start our Journey together...