is this normal??

Options
Probably a stupid question but.. I measure my thighs, and they've gotten smaller - but my thigh gap gets smaller too when my thighs get smaller. Why? :s

(oh, and please don't leave rude replies!)

... and the profile picture is NOT me, so yeah.

Replies

• skinnyl0l
    skinnyl0l Posts: 63
    Options
    bumpbumpbump ^^
  • 12333beth
    12333beth Posts: 31
    Options
    your thighs are getting more toneddddddd!? that would explain it
  • skinnyl0l
    Options
    but they don't get bigger according to my measurements, so why would the gap disappear? :s
  • JCDF
    JCDF Posts: 25
    Options
    Are those your current legs in your picture? If so, don't worry about them still being fat. They are not. Don't lose another ounce. Likely they get closer because you've lost fat on your knees upper thighs and other places on your anatomy that used to restrict putting them together. It's physics, don't fuss about it.
  • KathieSwenson
    KathieSwenson Posts: 179
    Options
    My thought is that you are toning everything but the inner thighs. Giving that illusion that your thighs are smaller but the gap is smaller now. I would suggest focussing on you inner thighs to tone them up
  • dawnfromia
    dawnfromia Posts: 8
    Options
    I am glad to see that the picture is not of you.................that girl looks anorexic. It's distubing. Not meant to be rude at all but when I first saw it I thought it was you and I was concerned. Best wishes to you.
  • roachhaley
    roachhaley Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    Before they were smaller you might have been pulling your knees apart (any girl that wants a thigh gap knows what i mean) to give the illusion of a larger gap and now that they're smaller youre doing that less so the gap looks smaller (but is more legitimate)
  • skinnyl0l
    Options
    ah okay ^^ I never thought about that my "knee-fat" may have disappeared - but that's a good thing (even though my gap is smaller -.-) :D