LesMills Body Combat

Options
Anyone do LesMills Body Combat at Home? I just did a 20 minute work out and I like it very much. What is your experience with LesMills? :wink:

Replies

• PShep17
    PShep17 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I do one that's on youtube...maybe the same one you did! I totally love it. I want to start going to classes :) x
  • dollipop
    dollipop Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I love BodyPump :smile:
  • AveryWays
    AveryWays Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I got the Les Mills Pump Deluxe Program. I look forward to doing the Les Mills Sports Attack, Steps and Combat in between my schedule days or as added workout. I :heart: it!
  • ruby142
    ruby142 Posts: 39
    Options
    I do one that's on youtube...maybe the same one you did! I totally love it. I want to start going to classes :) x
    Yes I did the burn calories body combat it was fun...Do you know roughly how many calories you burn with that??
  • PShep17
    PShep17 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure...I log it as Aerobics vigorous effort, depending on how hard I work. I only put 17 minutes though, don't include the warm up in that category. Rough estimate til i get a HRM.
  • LadyKT
    LadyKT Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Loooooove body combat!!! They do have a ton up on Youtube but there really is nothing like going to a class and taking it :)

Eventually will get certified to be a teacher...eventually!
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Ive done combat,pump,rpm all from LES MILLS at my local gym!!! Pump is by far my fav..burn about 400 with that and 700 with combat,rpm(spinning)500..
  • samra2012
    samra2012 Posts: 715
    Options
    Yes I did the burn calories body combat it was fun...Do you know roughly how many calories you burn with that??
    Hi.... with HRM I usually burn 400 - 415 cal with body pump, 500 - 550 cal with body combat and body jam!! I love these workouts!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • rachelulu81
    rachelulu81 Posts: 10
    Options
    I used to do combat with my HRM and usually burned 550-600 cals in a 52 minute class
  • jlynn322
    jlynn322 Posts: 7
    Options
    I've been an instructor for BODYCOMBAT for about 2 and a half years- it is an AMAZING class!! I am excited people have a chance to get a taste of it at home, but nothing compares to the energy of a live class. cal burn for 55 min class avg about 500-700 cal, depending on how much you put in. Also, its great for toning arms, legs, tush & core strength. Congrats on finding a fitness program you enjoy!
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    20 minutes? That seems really short. Better than nothing, of course!

I do Les Mills Body Combat classes at the gym - the minimum they run are 45 min long, abut some are 1 hour long. They are brilliant, I love them.
  • torizia
    torizia Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I do classes at the gym too - they're 45 mins long and I burn around 280 calories which for me is quite high (I'm only 100lbs so my burn tends to be pretty low). Totally love the classes - I did tae kwon-do for about 10 years so find this helps me maintain the techniques and flexibility etc :)