50 days with MFP, these are my results.

Options
I've been with MFP 50 days now. And I haven't lost as much as I'd like to by now but I'm down 9lbs and almost 8 inches.
Here is my comparison picture. Do you guys see any major loss areas?

Trying to keep my motivation since I haven't lost any in about 2 weeks

myphoto2.jpg

Replies

• njmp
    njmp Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to make your pic post either, but you're doing great! 8 inches is a HUGe accomplishment...well done, and keep up the good work!
  • NeekyRae
    NeekyRae Posts: 34
    Options
    Got it up, now. =)
    Thanks so much!
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Definitely! Your tummy and face definitely show it :) Good job!
  • janey1306
    janey1306 Posts: 83
    Options
    well done! I can see a major difference in your tummy area, and just under your boobs!!
  • NeekyRae
    Options
    I noticed the under the boobs part after I uploaded the pic. I should have measured that part! lol
  • Hailei
    Hailei Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    It does show, both in your face and your belly. I know you're wishing for more, who doesn't? :) But just remember how all this time, every single pound you lost, makes a difference to your life.
    I've noticed a pattern in my diet: I don't lose weight for a week, and then the next one I do. And although I'm kind of expecting the "fail" it still hurts a little lol, but it hurts less than it did the 1st time, because now I'm realizing that the advantages come in much more different ways than just pounds lost.
    Keep doing this, the results are going to make all the difference in the world :P
    Good luck!
  • felicia8604
    felicia8604 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    yep in your tummy especially! keep it up.
  • Falling2Grace
    Falling2Grace Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I can def see a difference in your face and stomach, which looks flatter too! I think your arm is a little smaller also.

you rock. so proud of you!
  • QuestForFitness
    Options
    Wonderful job! Keep it up, you're doing great!
  • Twidget12
    Twidget12 Posts: 71
    Options
    Awesome job!! I see a HUGE difference in the tummy area! Thanks for the motivation and I would love you know your secret! LOL
  • NeekyRae
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone!

Really no secret, Twidget. I have to make myself workout every time. lol
    But seeing inches gone is a lot more motivating than the scale!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!