Hey everyone!

Options
I've been using MFP for the past week. It's easy for me to follow, THANK GOD! I though calorie counting would be extremely difficult.
Anyway, I'm worried that MFP won't work for me. I haven't given it that much time to work so far, but still, my fear is not being able to lose the weight.
I played ice hockey for a few years and dropped 30 pounds in a few months, but since I've started college along with my high school, I had to stop playing for lack of time. So I've gained some of the weight back... like 20 pounds. :(
Would support help? What works for all of you?? I could use some help, I'm very hard on myself.
I need to drop some weight to get in shape for my upcoming career as a firefighter/paramedic. (WOOHOO!) That's coming up within the next year... so if any of you have any words of wisdom or tips or even some encouraging words, please share them! I need all the help I can get!
Cheers,
Maddi

Replies

• PenpalPanpal
    Options
    Hi,
    Call me Penpal for now, and a good one at that.
    I originally come from India, but I consider myself to belong to the world
    and having traveled globally, I prefer to be nationalized as world-citizen instead of mere Indian according to rigid earthly concepts.
    Nice to know you all.
    I am seeking some good quality healthy and diet-conscious friends worldwide.
    I am not looking to lose or gain weight, just maintain it.
    Any ideas about how to keep your eyes and head-hairs healthy for men?
    What types of food can some of you diet-conscious experts suggest?
    Let me know more about you.
    Keep sugar to minimum, keep citrus to maximum, keep sunlight to moderation, keep computers and gasoline to minimum,
    keep your carbon footprints to a minimum, save your planet as well to save your health.
    Do you know that laptops and computers can have an unhealthy effect not only on your eyes, but also on your head-hairs?
    Let me know if you have more knowledge about these matters.
    Have a nice day.
    Write if you wish.