Please allow me to introduce myself...

Options
bkknights
bkknights Posts: 93 Member
But I'm not a man, I'm a mom. Two kids 3 and under. Still wearing maternity clothes and I really want to loose this weight. I know I need to do something and MFP keeps coming up. I hope it can help me by providing tools and resources to stay on track. I've done this before but at a younger age and with no children. I'm also nursing my young'in so that needs to be taken into consideration. Of course I want to fit into the clothes stuck in my garage loft. But I also want more energy for my kids and I want to be healthy!

I just logged in my breakfast and lunch and am REALLY excited about this feature. I have not been able to keep a food log and this is AMAZING!!!

Wish me luck

Replies

• peroxidekitty
    peroxidekitty Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    good luck!new n here too :)
  • cal1973
    cal1973 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Pleased to meet you ;)
  • raystark
    raystark Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Hope you guess my name...
  • ceeceechester
    Options
    Hey there! I can really relate to your story. I finally tossed out my fave pair of maternity jeans last month under extreem protest because they were super comfy but I have lost weight and they were seriously threadbare lol I also have 2 skinny wardrobes that I am aiming to get into mainly as I only have trackies and 1 pair of jeans that fit now. So as I am very limited on options I really need to shift some poundage! :) Best of luck with your journey and if you would like to friend me that would be cool as I am new on here :)
  • bkknights
    bkknights Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Woo woo :)
  • cadams58
    cadams58 Posts: 4
    Options
    Good Luck!! You can do it!!
  • pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Made sure Pilot washed his hands.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Pleased to meet you! I have several bins of clothes waiting to be rediscovered. And I wore my maternity jeans out after I had my kids , too, so I understand. Best of luck!
  • JackieMac979
    JackieMac979 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck on your journey!