Sugar free snacks

Options
Does anyone know of any sugar free pre made sweets that do not contain Aspertame??? I can taste even the smallest amounts. I have found one type of Jello that doesn't have it, but other than that no luck. Any suggestions?

Replies

• heathyr
    heathyr Posts: 12
    Options
    i want to know of some too. i also can taste aspertame. it is not good for you either, i will eat sugar before i touch anything with aspertame in it. i can't stand when i go shopping and come home and find out i accidently bought a product with it in it.
  • tiararivers
    tiararivers Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I thought I was the only one. I have looked for soda without it, and all I can find is Diet Rite. And it's discusting.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    I thought I was the only one. I have looked for soda without it, and all I can find is Diet Rite. And it's discusting.
    There's a diet coke that is made with Splenda.
  • heathyr
    heathyr Posts: 12
    Options
    i think splenda is just as bad. and i can taste that as well.
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Er... fruit's my favorite. Best sugar EVER.
  • miaangel345
    Options
    I try to drink drinks sweetened with only fruit juice like Izze, plus there are 2 servings of fruit in every bottle!

Diet Snapple is also pretty good as well.
  • July24Lioness
    July24Lioness Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    I try to drink drinks sweetened with only fruit juice like Izze, plus there are 2 servings of fruit in every bottle!

Diet Snapple is also pretty good as well.

Fruit juice is just as bad if not worse for you than drinking a sugary soda in terms of the sugar content. That is why they say not to drink your fruit, you should eat it.
  • July24Lioness
    July24Lioness Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options

I don't drink soda pop often anymore, but when I do, I drink an all natural pop called Zevia, it is sweetened with Stevia. At my Coop, it is $5.99 for a 6-pack.

I like the orange and the rootbeer...........

http://www.zevia.com/

Zevia6_RootBeer_250.jpg