need some advice

Options
BaristaX
BaristaX Posts: 151 Member
I was recently in an auto accident, and long story short, the guy hit me and gave me whiplash.
the doctors told me not to do any physical activity for atleast 5-7 days minimum, I already feel like I am lagging behind my workout routine since I do a quick jog every morning for 30-45min and then do some sit ups and push ups.

so I guess what I would like to know (if anyone has been in the same situation) what kind of meals would be best to eat if you cannot do any physical activity to work off the calories?

I have been planning my meals after every workout for the past 9 months, and now that I have stopped this daily ritual, I feel kind of clueless right now.

Thanks in advance,

Replies

• imsomony
    imsomony Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    As far as physical activity with whiplash... you can still take walks, which will at least help you not feel like you're slacking off. But no weights, no muscle strain (like pushups), and no high- or even moderate-impact workouts. Just take it easy, and cut your calories to accommodate.

As for food... folks are gonna need to see your diary to help give advice on changes you can make. If you don't wanna open your diary, let 'em know your BMR, TDEE, and give a few examples of your meals so they have something to work with.