This is GREAT!

Options
I've been using this for a few weeks now and the results of documenting everything have shocked me. I never realized how much I was eating until I started writing everything down. Although those between meal cravings have almost gotten the best of me, I've resisted and found that I am starting to no longer crave them!

I feel so much better already and can't wait to continue to see the results!

279430.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Plans

Replies

• rochelle971
    rochelle971 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Yes, I totally agree. The accountability is great and it is really an eyeopener to see the content of EVERYTHING you eat. Seeing everything also helps you readjust when things get off track...I went to o'charleys and ordered grilled salmon w/vegetables and rice (it was nearly an 800 calorie meal) yikes!

270514.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Chart
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!! You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    congratulations!!
  • LittleEva44
    Options
    Yes, and I agree too! Although I am eating 1,250 calories I don't log what I eat, BUT I do log in my exercise regimen for the day. I love this site! I have lost 16.2 pounds and my MAGIC weigh in day is on the 15th of this month!!!

(pssst! I weigh myself monthly) :happy: :happy: :happy:

Blessings!

Eva