Replies

• Operation_Me
    Operation_Me Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Howdy!
  • janjan369
    janjan369 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi! Filipina here too! You (and anyone else) can add me too :)
  • SaiLex15
    SaiLex15 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Found you! :)) Add me up.. Thanks,,.
  • k_sharp
    k_sharp Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    married to one!!!! does that count???? :)

Lol! That counts a lot especially if your hubby takes you to Filipino parties to just indulge in all the Filipino food :-)

One better...I MAKE mad good filipino food! My MIL says my adobo is better than hers! And I make super yummy lumpias! :)
    Feel free to add me anyone...

Ok not Filipino, but now you got me craving some adobo! I have a lot of Filipino friends and had some great mentors when I was in the navy and the taught me how to cook and fed me well!
  • ednabnana
    ednabnana Posts: 304
    Options
    Hoy Kahoy,!!

Add me, please. Filipino-Chinese from San Diego, California :-)
  • impossibianca
    Options
    Akooooo! :D Add niyo ko :)
  • justbob707
    justbob707 Posts: 21
    Options
    psssstt...right here! Wow, I've been here for about two months and I only had one Filipino friend and he doesn't even log on anymore. Add me too.
  • LFiestan
    LFiestan Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Pinoy here!! hurray!! add me up guys if you want, i have around 40kg to lose :D
  • badetsky_29
    badetsky_29 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Nice! Dami pala pinoy dito. ^_^ add me too! ;D
  • itschristine
    itschristine Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    wow! parami ng parami! kung gusto nyo sumali sa pinoy version challenge pakivisit lang site below: :glasses:

salamt! goodluck to us all! :flowerforyou:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/5415-pinoy-version-may-1st-31st-8-to-10lbs-challenge
  • TheMotherAwesome
    TheMotherAwesome Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I was married to one and have two half Filipino kids... does that count? :P
  • terraskye
    terraskye Posts: 370 Member
    Options

Lol! That counts a lot especially if your hubby takes you to Filipino parties to just indulge in all the Filipino food :-)

One better...I MAKE mad good filipino food! My MIL says my adobo is better than hers! And I make super yummy lumpias! :)

Ok not Filipino, but now you got me craving some adobo! I have a lot of Filipino friends and had some great mentors when I was in the navy and the taught me how to cook and fed me well!

lol I'm not Filipino either but I'm 1/2 Thai but now I'm craving Pancit:D
  • TheMotherAwesome
    TheMotherAwesome Posts: 174 Member
    Options

My favorite dish to make is arroz caldo - total comfort food. :)
  • terraskye
    terraskye Posts: 370 Member
    Options

My favorite dish to make is arroz caldo - total comfort food. :)

/drools lol now I gotta hit up my Filipino friends..though I can make adobo ok I guess
  • gimedatnow
    gimedatnow Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    lolzomg haha, i'm seriously craving sinigang right now!!

add me if you'd like!
  • Pinoy_Pal
    Pinoy_Pal Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    All this talk about Sinigang and Arroz Caldo is making me hungry! Stop it :p
  • TrueBlueBruin78
    TrueBlueBruin78 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Im Filipino born here in the states.
  • shoshi68
    shoshi68 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness, anyone on here have an estimate for philipino breakfast? There is a Pinoy restaurant down the street, and I am totally addicted to their toncilog (sp?). I think it must be about a 1000 calories a plate! Help!
  • LFiestan
    LFiestan Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    All this talk about Sinigang and Arroz Caldo is making me hungry! Stop it :p

Kare Kare anyone? :D

oh man, on my diary you can see Sinigang na bangus all the time ahahhaa...super sarap and super healthy... I love bangus belly! :D
  • sarsaparilla1
    Options
    LOL. Akala ko pinoy food and diet don't work. Hehehe

Living in the UK and doing P90x. Add me :)