Turbofire/Chalene Extreme hybrid results

Options
Here is a pic of my results!! In 3 months I lost 30 pounds and 28 inches over all.

2011-12-31-1.jpg

Replies

• Werglum
    Werglum Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    There you go! You look awesome!!

2011-12-31-1.jpg
  • greeneyedmama81
    greeneyedmama81 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! How did you do that?
  • Werglum
    Werglum Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Hehe - you use the img code, but you have to change the 'img' at either end into lower case - why? I have no idea but there you go!!
  • greeneyedmama81
    Options
    bump
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    such awesome progress and transformation. Congrats on your success and thank you for sharing!!
  • crsanner01
    crsanner01 Posts: 3
    Options
    Congrats you look amazing! I am doing Turbo Fire now and on Week 3, I think I will try Chalean Xtreme next.
  • LatinaGordita
    LatinaGordita Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! I have turbofire, just haven't started it, been addicted to zumba. Great job!
  • lulukittie
    lulukittie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Great job! I am doing ChaLEAN Extreme and am thinking about Turbo Fire too. What hybrid are you doing?
  • greeneyedmama81
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Honestly, I made the hybrid up as I went along and adjusted it to my needs. I followed the TF schedule pretty closely accept I wouldn't do their toning WO. 3 days a week I added the CE workouts, the 3 circuit WOs.

Now I'm doing CE by itself with no hybrid. And I'm running along with it. I can't wait to post my results from my next 90 days.
  • catdoc1
    catdoc1 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You've worked hard. And I love the Spider Man and Etch-a-sketch -- says tons about the rest of your life as a mom (know it well!). Very inspiring.
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Well done! :flowerforyou:
    I love Chalean too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!