Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

First ever progess pic..........

123457»

Replies

• jodyl70
    jodyl70 Posts: 94
    :happy:
  • panda_rocks
    panda_rocks Posts: 34 Member
    holy crap! you look amazing! good for you!
    The tats rock also!
  • Finding_Fit_Me
    Finding_Fit_Me Posts: 21 Member
    41 years old? DAMN WOMAN! You look FABULOUS!
  • katiebythebay
    katiebythebay Posts: 611 Member
    Wow, you look terrific for being over forty...

I'm aiming to look sort of like that, but...it's a tough road. Still have the extra tummy folds for loss weight that I can't seem to get rid of.

(Any suggestions would be welcomed.)

~katie
  • dellat123
    dellat123 Posts: 1
    WOW!!!!! Could you please tell me what you did to get started and how you kept in tune to your food plan. I am 50 pounds over weight I am so emassed to be 184 pounds. Did you stick to 1200 calorie food plan a day. And excirese. I am starting tomorrow
    Will you help me? Keep your progess on here.

Dellat123
  • Cindylou321
    Cindylou321 Posts: 66
    huh, just what do you think you need to tone and tighten.. I thought you look great.. I didn't see anything that needed toning or tightening..
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Frogeyes.jpg

WOW!!!
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    As a fellow 40-something, you are my new inspiration. You go girl!!!!! You look AMAZING!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!