Insanity results without shakeology?

Options
Hey, I'm a student and really cannot afford ahakeology, which some people say is good to have when you do insanity. Has anyone done insanity without shakeology and still got results?? Thanks :D

Replies

• Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    there is nothing magical about shakeology. if you apply yourself to the insanity workout and follow the advice that comes with any exercise program (eat a sensible diet) you will have "results"

stay hydrated when doing the workouts
  • greggags2
    greggags2 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    You can definitely get great results without shakeology while doing Insanity. Shakeology is just a really good supplement that contains super foods and has really great ingredients. With shakeology people can get their BEST results but without shakeology you can still get GREAT results
  • JennyNotSoSkinny
    JennyNotSoSkinny Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I had a sensible diet and stuck with insanity faithfully for 3 weeks. Lost a lb, gained it back, then stayed the same. Keep in mind that not everything works for everyone. I've just been doing plain elliptical and have lost 8 lbs on that and it was the only factor that changed in the equation.
  • BigRich822
    BigRich822 Posts: 681
    Options
    I never took it but I take my own variety of supplements, I dont believe it to be necessary for you to get the best results, its a sales game. The shakeology and results and recovery formula. I never took any of those and still got kick *kitten* results!
  • mmarin81
    mmarin81 Posts: 241
    Options
    Get yourself a decent multivitamin and some form of protein. Can get both at a target or walmart for about $40 total for a months supply. That should be sufficient. But honestly if you have a clean, varied diet, you will see results no matter what. The rest is just extra. I just completed mine and I just had a clean diet and used EAS Myoplex protein after my workout as a recovery drink.
  • akangas22
    akangas22 Posts: 9
    Options
    I eat a low carb diet. I have been doing Insanity since last Sunday, and I lost 8.2 pounds in the first week! You don't need expensive shakes.