NEW TO MFP.. AND NEED MOTIVATION AND SUPPORT.. ANYONE..??

Options
ELENA_Z
ELENA_Z Posts: 78 Member
Im new to mfp and dont really know how to do this healthy stuff.. anyone feel free and add me and gimme some hints.. im hoping to lose about 80 lbs. so any help is appreciated..

Replies

• ELENA_Z
    ELENA_Z Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    ;¿¿¿???
  • trishgrace
    trishgrace Posts: 285
    Options
    I'll be your friend, I'm still learning too.
  • Lilllyrbrt
    Lilllyrbrt Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to all this too, just started today! I'm very exited! I'm want to lose 40lbs I get married in Sept 8th and I'm 5'2 and 166lbs!! :/ so I really need motivation and support too!!
  • elise2013
    elise2013 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    feel free to addd me. As well as anyone else, I'm always here to encourage and support others.
  • AsaraFuriosa
    AsaraFuriosa Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Hi! Request sent:smile:
  • imbanter
    imbanter Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    feel free to addd me. As well as anyone else, I'm always here to encourage and support others.

Same goes for me - feel free to add me.
  • kaylag1028
    kaylag1028 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello Starting new lifestyle changes. Sounds better than new diet!!!! looking to loose 36 lbs. I will be patient and focused. I appreciate any tips for staying motivated. Wish me luck!!!!
  • kr1ssy23
    kr1ssy23 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have about the same amount of weight to lose. :)
  • stylesolutionsz
    stylesolutionsz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I'm new to this as well and looking for support. Let's keep in touch.
  • hockeymom90
    hockeymom90 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just started on here today as well. Although, I did start my exercise program 5 days ago. I think the best advice I could give is what a friend told me..."Just keep moving"!!! Park at the end of the parking lot and walk...take the stairs instead of the elevator. Just keep moving!