body revolution monday start !! whos with us ?

Options

Replies

• Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    ME! ME! I am starting tomorrow and would love to do it with you :happy: Add me too please.

Are you starting another thread for it?

Tks

2955970.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Sambo004
    Options
    I won't be doing the eating plan, because I'm a vegetarian and it's too challenging to adapt everything.

I have actually reached my goal weight, but need to do some serious toning up. Too excited!!!

2955970.png
  • greene89
    greene89 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    If anyone wants to know how to get the free workout plan in full with all PDF's and know how to use a torrent program, I can tell you how I just got it.
  • cokolina
    cokolina Posts: 48
    Options
    So tomorow we are starting with the week one right, and workout 1? (because the ''kick week is optional'')
  • mapleleafmom
    mapleleafmom Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am doing it! I started on May 10. I LOVE it! I am doing it with a friend and she started Mon. May 14 so I am considering that my starting date. So I am on week 2 tomorrow. I am skeered for week 3!!!!

I LOVE the workouts, LOVE them. I loathe the cardio. It's the hardest one. The other 2 are fun.

It's amazing how quickly you see results. I started with 5 lb weights and now I need 8s for most of workout 2, but really I need a set of 10's.
  • mapleleafmom
    Options
    Should we start a group????
  • usteward
    usteward Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Makeupaddict89
    Options
    I'm in! Very excited!!!!
  • gr8pillock
    gr8pillock Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I'd love to, but I'm on Day 8 of 30DS tomorrow and the Dvd's haven't come yet for Body Revolution!

But when they do...I'll be so totally down. :)
  • nurse437
    nurse437 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in. How do I "join" the group. Never joined a group before.
  • lechristina3
    lechristina3 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    So excited to start tomorrow!! I am doing her meal plan as well as the 7 day kick start. I already made the veggie soup and the hummus already so I would be good to go tomorrow.
  • AlexanderK1994
    AlexanderK1994 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering if I should do the kickstart or not - it will be hard for me to give up my sugar and my bread... Very, very hard.
  • cokolina
    cokolina Posts: 48
    Options
    did we all from this topic started today? Workout 1 of week 1 :) did you liked it?
  • sb1023
    sb1023 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    phase 1 workout 1 done! :)
  • Grlpowers
    Grlpowers Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just finished my first workout. I might do the kickstart cardio tonight.
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Hey Guys. So I just finished Workout 1. I did enjoy it, but I have to admit, I didn't break much of a sweat, though I have been doing her workouts for months. What did you guys think?
  • mapleleafmom
    Options
    Hey Guys. So I just finished Workout 1. I did enjoy it, but I have to admit, I didn't break much of a sweat, though I have been doing her workouts for months. What did you guys think?

It is "easy" at first. You have to learn to push it. So when you squat, go lower. When you do arms, make sure you use heavy weights and have perfect form, when you do the plank make sure your back is straight. You have to push it. The first 1-2 I did these workouts I did not feel it, then about 5 days in, I FELT it, big time. It feels soooooo good though. Just keep with it. The first couple of times is just figuring out the moves and your form. Go LOWER with the squats and stuff. And use weights. IF she says put down the weights but Omar keep the weights (in #2), you keep the weights.
    My husband is a week ahead and he did #3 today. He said the plank ups are SO hard.
  • mapleleafmom
    Options
    I just started a group and invited everyone.
  • sb1023
    sb1023 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    thanks for starting the group! i didn't think workout 1 was too hard either, but I have heard this is like Jillian's other dvds in that the jump up to the next level is huge, so i'm going to enjoy this while it lasts:) lol. i am going to do cardio 1 when i get home from work!
  • Sambo004
    Options

It is "easy" at first. You have to learn to push it. So when you squat, go lower. When you do arms, make sure you use heavy weights and have perfect form, when you do the plank make sure your back is straight. You have to push it. The first 1-2 I did these workouts I did not feel it, then about 5 days in, I FELT it, big time. It feels soooooo good though. Just keep with it. The first couple of times is just figuring out the moves and your form. Go LOWER with the squats and stuff. And use weights. IF she says put down the weights but Omar keep the weights (in #2), you keep the weights.
    My husband is a week ahead and he did #3 today. He said the plank ups are SO hard.

Thanks! I always try and push as hard as possible and do the advanced moves whenever I can. I have completed 3 rounds of 30DS, 2 rounds or Ri30 and her 30 Day Slimdown, so I'm hoping that it's easy because I'm pretty fit :bigsmile: Looking forward to pushing even harder and it getting harder. Very excited :happy:

2955970.png