need support and motivation!!!

Options
Im really struggling with my weight and any support would be very much appreciated!!!

Replies

• ashelt6
    ashelt6 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi Haley! I'm kinda new here too. Two weeks and already lost 5 lbs!. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • chikiti
    chikiti Posts: 7
    Options
    YOU CAN ADD ME IF YOU WANT.. I JUST JOINED RECENTLY MYSELF... EVERYONE IS SO SUPPORTIVE AND NICE!!! WE CAN MOTIVATE EACH OTHER! :)
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Feel free to invite me. I'm always online trying to do my best.

Dollar store are fun, never know what quirky items you can find.
  • Huggybearz75
    Huggybearz75 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi Haley! I sent friend request. :)
  • asteelman4
    asteelman4 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I also am new to all this! Feel free to add me for support ! (:
  • haleybugg719
    haleybugg719 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    thanks guys!!! i just added u both!!
  • kr1ssy23
    kr1ssy23 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I need support as well. We can help each other :)
  • skinyminniedisney
    Options
    Add me!! I log everyday unless I'm gone from my computer that day!!
  • Jessie1227
    Jessie1227 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm always here so feel free to add me, also! :)
  • RunnerFive
    RunnerFive Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'll add you, I need some friends to share this motivation with :)
  • kiya4tae
    kiya4tae Posts: 1
    Options
    PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD ME. I'M 38 YEARS OLD, AND I REALLY NEED FRIENDS OUTSIDE OF FAMILY FOR EXTRA MOTIVATION. I WALK DAILY, DON'T HAVE A GYM MEMBERSHIP (CAN'T AFFORD ONE), AND MY PROBLEM AREAS ARE MY ARMS, AND STOMACH. IF ANYONE HAVE ANY HOME WORKOUT SUGGESTIONS PLEASE REPLY. THANKS, GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE AND BE BLESSED.
  • nitzmahonewife
    Options
    I'm new here, too, (just started last week), but it has been a HUGE help so far. Feel free to add me if you like. Good luck on your journey!!
  • xstxrzx
    xstxrzx Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi all! Feel free to add me as well, I know it can be really tough to pursue a more healthy lifestyle when those around you may think its so easy. Believe me though, you CAN DO IT!

Don't think of what you have left to go, whether that be a long road or short path to your goal, think of what you've accomplished so far, it takes courage to make a change, especially when those changes include choices that aren't what your immediate family or friends are doing. It takes strength and determination. Taking small steps to get there is where it all begins.

I have logged my intake and exercise everyday since downloading this app. I learned of this app through a physician guiding me through an Ideal Protein diet. Now that I've graduated that (25lbs down) it's up to me to continue a healthy lifestyle, making healthy choices and staying on top of a regular exercise regimen.

It's still tough, especially during parties, or camping, etc. But if anyone has been able to do it, YOU CAN TOO. :)

Wishing all of you good luck!

xoxo
    Amberella
  • cherylann1963
    Options
    I am in need of a lot of support , I weigh over 300 & have several health issues including severe arthritus. I need both knees repaced but am to heavy.Am looking forward to getting support & losing weight . A