MP3 Player & calculates BMI for $7.99 today only!

Options
Not sure how many of you are familiar with www.woot.com but today they have a 1GB RCA MP3 player with FM tuner, it comes with the arm band and is sweat and water resistant. It also calculates your BMI. For $7.99 & $5 shipping I bought one. If I don't use it myself I'll give it away as a gift to someone.

Replies

• nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Thanks for the heads up!
  • vanillagirl18
    Options
    is this for real? or just spam?
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    I've watched woot.com before. Not really sure how they get all the stuff, or how good this thing is really, but they have different deals each day. Today, its the item listed in the topic. You gotta figure your only paying $8 for it so it might not be great. But, for me it'll work. We'll see.
  • Chiny
    Chiny Posts: 321
    Options
    is this for real? or just spam?

For real :wink:
  • Chiny
    Chiny Posts: 321
    Options
    I've watched woot.com before. Not really sure how they get all the stuff, or how good this thing is really, but they have different deals each day. Today, its the item listed in the topic. You gotta figure your only paying $8 for it so it might not be great. But, for me it'll work. We'll see.

RCA is actually a decent brand, but like I said before for $8 if it doesn't work for me, it'll be more than enough for my kids