Dresses... Which one or two do I pick? Please help!

Options

Replies

• ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    #2 and #4

They are a really good cut for you and you simply look gorgeous in them :flowerforyou:
  • bellaboo07
    bellaboo07 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    They all look lovely but really like 1 and 4.
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    I like 1 and 4! Those colours seem to go nice with your hair and really accentuate your curves! Once u have matching shoes/sandals and accesories, you are all set!
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Number 3 definitely looks the best on you. Four is nice too, but the belt seems a bit off somehow (maybe just how dark it is in contrast to the rest of the dress). The style of number one works well, but not sure I'd go for that pink. Definitely not number two. It's the least flattering and emphasizes your bust in a disproportionate way.
  • diamondtransform
    diamondtransform Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Number 2!!!! but all of them look great on u
  • jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    Pink and black :)
  • beautifulblac84
    Options
    3 and 4
  • lombrica
    lombrica Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Definitely Number 3 -- especially if it's for a wedding! It looks great... and not just anyone could pull that dress off! It's one that I'll remember, the others just seem - well, too business like.

So, pick #3!!
  • a21smp
    a21smp Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I think 2 for the wedding (it's a little more formal) and 3 for your "Night on the Town" . They all look great though. Personally 4 is my favorite on you but I think it's more office attire then wedding or a fun night. Good luck with your choice.
  • WalkingFlower
    WalkingFlower Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    First up, you look GREAT in a short dress - you go girl!

They're all nice.....but can I offer some constructive suggestions? I think the fussy frills on the pink top and the black and white one don't do anything for you. And I think the shiny material in the second one looks a bit cheap. And most of all? I don't think the colours do you justice. You're an "Autumn" - you have beautiful brown hair and hazel eyes, and I think colours from the autumn palette (brown, beige, soft green, olive brown, duck egg blue etc) would be much more flattering.

Isn't it great being able to shop for something you didn't think you could pull off?

this.
    4 is perfect for business day i think, not for wedding.
    but it is the best of collection, it has neckline that fits you.
  • SurfinBird1981
    SurfinBird1981 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    4 is the most flattering by far but maybe a lil formal, so maybe 3? wear what makes you feel good :-)
  • 4rgl
    4rgl Posts: 106
    Options
    #2 for sure.. you look great :)
  • mikewpg1ca
    mikewpg1ca Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    4 and 1, in that order.
  • elizarae11
    elizarae11 Posts: 346
    Options
    love them all but i like two the best! :D
  • emmalou2206
    emmalou2206 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I don't like #2, I like #4 but looks more like a dress you would wear for a job interview rather than your brothers wedding. so I would go for #1 or #3. #3 would look great with some heels and accessorize it with one of the colours from the dress.
  • Nette_54
    Nette_54 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I like No. 3 the best then No. 4 No's 1 and 2 cut you off in the wrong spot . The main thing is you feel good so wear you like best.
  • dimplzz
    dimplzz Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! I can't believe this got to TEN pages! You all ROCK!! Thanks again! I think that #2 is going to go back. I agree with what some people say about the boob area. I feel like I am going to bust out of it. If one of those little buttons broke TROUBLE! lol I am going to keep #4 for sure. And I really like #1 and #3 but I think that my keepers are going to be #3 and #4. I might need one more day to think this over though. :-D These decisions are hard and I NEVER thought that I would be making a decision over a short style dress. Makes me feel like a million bucks. :-D
  • abcmom03
    abcmom03 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    They all look great but #1 and #4 are the best!
  • aussiegirl1990
    aussiegirl1990 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I think number 2. It's very beautiful and looks stunning on you.
  • scotslass
    scotslass Posts: 317
    Options
    number 1 or 3 :-)