Why hello

Options
Hi. I'm new here, my name is Andie. I don't know how much weight I want to lose yet, my main goal is to just be healthy, confident and happy. I really like the idea of being able to confide in a group of people who understand, I'm looking forward to starting a new life chapter.

Replies

• Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Kimberlee, 48. I am on here all the time and can offer support and encouragement. I am trying to live a healthy lifestyle, too. Feel free to add me.
  • ceeceechester
    Options
    Hi Andie :)

I'm Collette in a new phase of my life too and looking forward to being healthier. I have not set any specific weight in mind because I want my weight to suit my body shape. So I will be setting mini goals to get where I want and I am aiming for 22lb at the moment :D and have lost 2.2 so far woo woo lol I would be happy to be your buddy and can offer moments of mad chatter super support and a good ear for listening. I wish you the best of luck and I am sure you will do awesome!

Caio for now girl :) CC xx
  • twinmum1982
    twinmum1982 Posts: 31
    Options
    Hi im vicky im trying to log on every day the support on here is great add me if u like :)