I've lost 95 lbs. so far...it's amazing

Options
Smokey19
Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
Hi, my name is Kimberlee, 48. I can't believe that I've lost so much weight in such a short period of time. I've lost it all since September of last year. It has been a learning experience and I am so proud of myself. It has been difficult due to my husband being underweight and his keeping all kinds of sweets in the house. I feel better than I have in years and look forward to losing another 60 lbs. I know that I can do it with supportive friends. Feel free to add me. :smile:

Replies

• goldengirl28
    goldengirl28 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    well done Kimberlee, you are an inspiration to us all
  • alumpoflard
    alumpoflard Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! I started January and would love to have your kind of success ( fingers x'd!) Congatulations!
  • twinmum1982
    twinmum1982 Posts: 31
    Options
    Wow thats amazing your a real inspiration, your doing so well keep it up. I know what u mean about the sweet treats with 5 kids and my hubby has a sweet tooth too but remember nothing tastes as good as being slim/slimmer feels lol x
  • ilitos
    ilitos Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    well done!
  • Diana35bha
    Diana35bha Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Kimberlee you're a STAR :flowerforyou:

You inspire others by your hard work and dedication and you have done so well. You should be very proud of yourself!

Di
    xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!