5foot4 and 14lbs ish to lose? friends needed x

Options
hello :) im currently looking to lose another 14lbs im 5 foot 4 and 26 years young and would love some more friends for motivation who have similar goals to compare meal plans, calories , workouts etc. im from the uk and am on here every day so i will offer plenty of support back at u. friends from any part of the world welcome i just feel its so much easier when i have supportive friends on here that motivate me and vice versa :)
look forward to speaking with u and happy monday :) xxx

Replies

• misspgreenwood
    Options
    Hi,

I'm after a 10lbs loss and am 5ft 3, maybe we can help and support each other.
  • Songflower87
    Options
    Hello :) I am 5 feet 3 inches tall (been awhile but around there) and I weigh in at around 150-155lbs. My goal is 120-125lbs. I used to weight that much in high school so it shouldn't be that hard to get to since I am not that far ahead.

I have plans to stay within 1,500ish calories consumed a day and I really want to hit the gym at least 4 times a week for 90 minutes to 2 hours. The gym I go to is New York Fitness.

I would be more than happy to be your friend :) we all need support for such a task as losing weight! It is not easy and we gotta put in a lot of work. So it helps to have someone to lean on!
  • AlixDuncan
    AlixDuncan Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm 5"3 and I'm looking to lose between 10 and 14lbs. I've gone from around 160 to 140lbs and my goal is to be between 125 and 130 :)

I'm in the UK as well, and I try to eat as well as i can......although the weekend tend to be my downfall!
    I try to balance it out by going to the gym 2-3 times a week :)

Feel free to add me as a friend.....could use all the support I can get :)

and Good Luck :)
    x
  • brewface811
    brewface811 Posts: 106
    Options
    I'm 5' 1'' and looking to lose another 10-11 pounds. I'm currently 118 and lost about 10 pounds prior to joining. Feel free to add me!
  • Sanvita58
    Sanvita58 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 5.4 36 yrs old wanting to lose 15 pounds...i have been here for 1 yr but still stuck...
  • GemmieNoWobbles
    GemmieNoWobbles Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'm a UK person too, around 141lb and 5ft 3.5". I want to lose a stone too!... its not happening very fast though, serious plateau! Feel free to add me!!
    x
  • wellbur
    wellbur Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'm 5 foot 4 1/2. and need to lose another 6lb. i'm from uk. Happy to be friends so please add me. I'm on every day to