Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New Jersey Natives Must Represent!

Replies

• Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,164 Member
    South Jersey...add me if you like, but beware i am slightly inappropriate at times:wink:

you..inapprorpriate? haha

bite me boxy.
    exit 4 here.

Another Exit 4....its an epidemic! :D
  • JackieMac979
    JackieMac979 Posts: 189 Member
    Hi! I was born and raised in Jersey, mostly lived in Cherry Hill but I've also lived in Sicklerville and Eatontown/Oceanport/Red Bank area (Fort Monmouth.) Feel free to add me, but I live out of state now so I won't be able to join any type of local meet ups! I miss Jersey though and will visit this summer or fall.
  • JonGrandi88
    JonGrandi88 Posts: 137
    South Jersey...add me if you like, but beware i am slightly inappropriate at times:wink:

you..inapprorpriate? haha

bite me boxy.
    exit 4 here.

Another Exit 4....its an epidemic! :D

Exit 4! Woot I Work off Exit 4 area!
  • JonGrandi88
    JonGrandi88 Posts: 137
    I been on this site for about three months and love every single thing except I only have like 3 people on my list from Jersey!? I need you out there so we can talk about local food/exercise/activities and much much more. So Jersey Natives Represent yourself proudly here. Let us stand together as one and befriend each other. I Hate seeing so many of the west coasters bombarding the boards!

its better that everyone is so far, otherwise it would be one big f*uck fest... just saying

I Dont see a Problem with that???:drinker:
  • SueSlick
    SueSlick Posts: 268 Member
    All Jersey! grew up in Bergen county, now living a few miles into Essex county where the housing was waaay more affordable.
    Funny, I look more at people's age rather than geographic location on the message boards.
  • momof3and3
    momof3and3 Posts: 656 Member
    Jersey all the way!

Live in Morris County...
  • cghiggins518
    cghiggins518 Posts: 48 Member
    Princeton, NJ.

always looking for NJ friends.
  • mogriff1
    mogriff1 Posts: 325 Member
    Born and raised in Maryland, but have lived in South Jersey (Burlington County) since 97'.
  • mmarin81
    mmarin81 Posts: 241
    Damn not many from Jersey here but I'm from Jersey as well!
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 726 Member
    Northern Jersey . Hailing from the township of West Orange.
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,364 Member
  • LoriJ1782
    LoriJ1782 Posts: 41 Member
    Burlington County here! Feel free to add me :)
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,238 Member
    All Jersey! grew up in Bergen county, now living a few miles into Essex county where the housing was waaay more affordable.
    Funny, I look more at people's age rather than geographic location on the message boards.

YAAAAAAY!!! Youve been on my friends list and i didnt realize we were fellow Jersey girls.
  • wolfcounty
    wolfcounty Posts: 55
    Warren County. :]
  • dm_a
    dm_a Posts: 2
    Lambertville in Hunterdon County..
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    I live in Florida now.. but looking at this board I gotta represent!

Monmouth County!! :)
    15 years till my family relocated so I could afford to go college.
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,364 Member
    All in the New Jersey area MUST join my NJ group

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/5227-burning-calories-in-bergen-county

because being a member of it is the most amazing thing in the world... it is a truly life changing experience D:
  • SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    Grew up in Montclair, lived most of my adult life in Mercer county.
    I live in Michigan now and have been homesick for two years. :(
  • SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    Lambertville in Hunterdon County..

Do you live right in town? Lambertville is where my heart is.
    I lived in Titusville for 15 years until I got married. I don't think there will ever be a time when I don't miss it there. I went to the Shad Fest this year and bought a photo of the LV/NH bridge and it makes me sigh when I look at it.

I miss everything about it.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,024 Member
    Living in the suburb hell of South Brunswick now.... lived up in Bayonne for a while, but figured who likes a 30 minute commute to work... I should add at least another hour to that... :grumble: