Vitamins and regular non-weight loss supplements.

Options
aw8899
aw8899 Posts: 13 Member
SO I have recently started to do the C25K, I walk regularly, and next week I will be starting my starting my strength and toning regimens (working with a balance ball and some 10lb dumbbells). I eat pretty healthy on a regular basis but wanted to know what would be some good vitamins and regular non-weight loss supplements to take for energy, boosting metabolism, and also a good multi-vitamin to take. Any suggestions?

Replies

• cprice05
    cprice05 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I take:
    -- Lychee-Mango Super Fruit Chew (helps support weight loss and metabolism)
    --be-balanced bone strengthening calcium (provides e with 600mg of calcium that truly helps because as evidenced in my food diary I don't get nearly enough)
    --ActiVit (multi-vitamin)

I'm currently on the lookout for a vitamin that has more iron because I don't eat much meat I'm continuously low on my iron intake. The first two I buy at GNC and the multi-vitamin is from Beachbody.
  • aasve34
    aasve34 Posts: 3
    Options
    I take Advocare products (nutrition and wellness). I take the fish oil, the multivitamin, the probiotic and spark for energy! They also have an awesome herbal cleanse (average weight loss is 5-10 lbs) and other weightloss products! Message me if you want more info. www.advocare.com/120215073