Jillian Michaels Killer BUNS and THIGHS! :)

Options
Has anyone had great success in Jillian Michaels killer buns and thighs dvd? Have you lost inches or gained inches from muscle? Heard this was a great dvd for those who carry most weight in their thighs and hips!!

Replies

• JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    i love this video! I definitely think it tones without bulking!

When I was feeling too bulky from weights I returned to cardio and this video and I am feeling great sleek and tone!

Plus its only $10 as opposed to 60$-70$ for other bum videos! cant go wrong!
  • ashhig19
    ashhig19 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey guys I just started this dvd 2 days ago. My thighs are killing me! Love it!! How do you enter that exercise into My Fitness Pal? What do you put it under? Thanks!!
  • Zombielicious
    Zombielicious Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I actually wore a heart rate monitor and added the exercise + calories burned manually under cardiovascular.
  • torizia
    torizia Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I started a couple of days ago too - my HRM is showing it at around 270 calories so I'm entering it manually :)
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I started a couple of days ago too - my HRM is showing it at around 270 calories so I'm entering it manually :)
    Great info!! Thanks!!! Seems pretty close to what mfp gives me credit for!
  • maryrr88
    maryrr88 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I did the whole DVD a few weeks back. I did each level 4x/week for two weeks (except level 3 I only did 7 times total). I thought it was really great for toning my thighs & butt since my thighs are my problem area. However, I'd say level 3 was easy in comparison with level 2, which was insane. I actually was bored of level 3 and couldn't wait to finish it up by the time I had done it 3-4 times. Overall, though, I think it's a great DVD. Enjoy!
  • VKanzler
    VKanzler Posts: 14
    Options
    Question: I thought about buying this video (I have a few of her others too! Love her!), but anyway I have slight torn mensicus in my knee and can't do too much twisting, tweaking,etc. How is this video on y'alls knees?? I really want to try it!! :smile:
  • mistysan28
    Options
    Do you guys doing Killer Buns an Thighs notice it working the mid section as well? I want a lift to the back side and to flatten my mid section at same time. I haven't started yet, wanted advice before I did. Thanks guys
  • tinamir92
    tinamir92 Posts: 22
    Options
    hi! i just bought this DVD and loved it! i was wondering home many time did u do each level and for how long?? thanks
  • Roxiesmother
    Options
    I'm about 2 weeks into Level 1 and loving it. Already seeing results. I'll decide at the end of the weekend whether to do another week of level 1 or move to Level 2. A bit scared of Level 2....
  • tabu91
    tabu91 Posts: 1
    Options
    I need quick suggestion please.. I have a really big butt and my thighs are really fat too in comparison to my tummy.. i wanna start this workout! would anybody suggest this workout to me.. because my thighs and butt and sides are the most problematic areas.. shedding it a bit through cardio would be better or starting this workout is ???