I'm Gonna Make It!!!

Options
I had a goal to be 199 by my 22nd birthday on October 12th. I stepped on the scale this morning and it read 200 even!!! Whohoo not only am I down 23 lbs but I will acutally hit my goal! I got 1 week to drop 1 lb and with how healthy I am eating and the amount of exercise I'm doing I know I'm gonna make it. I feel great and I look great and I am loving the compliments on how beautiful I look! My next goal is to be 190 by November 14, 2009 which is a little past my halfway point and was my high school weight. Whohoo!!

Replies

• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    I had a goal to be 199 by my 22nd birthday on October 12th. I stepped on the scale this morning and it read 200 even!!! Whohoo not only am I down 23 lbs but I will acutally hit my goal! I got 1 week to drop 1 lb and with how healthy I am eating and the amount of exercise I'm doing I know I'm gonna make it. I feel great and I look great and I am loving the compliments on how beautiful I look! My next goal is to be 190 by November 14, 2009 which is a little past my halfway point and was my high school weight. Whohoo!!
    Congrats and yes you can do it .....oh and happy early bday :flowerforyou:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    great job! :smile:

what's ur diet and routine?
  • kimwiley
    Options
    That is great :happy: There is no better feeling than hitting your goal weight, keeps you motivated and shows you can do it! Keep up the good work.
  • 2kaizen
    2kaizen Posts: 64
    Options
    Congratulations! You look Mahhhhvelous! :flowerforyou:
  • leighoconnell
    Options
    great job! :smile:

what's ur diet and routine?

I hate exercise so I walk my dog for an hour every night or go hiking. It's a fun way to get exercise without going to the gym. As far as the diet goes I eat low sodium food high in fiber (the fiber has made a HUGE difference and sped up my weightloss), lots of fruit and veggies, fish and chicken, greatly reduced caffine and alcohol, and lots of whole grains.
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :drinker: That is awesome!!! Congratulations and Happy Birthday!! That Loss is better than any present you could buy or recieve from anyone. Keep up the good work.

I agree with the earlier post--You look MAAHHVELOUS!!!
  • bethany_jurries
    bethany_jurries Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    What a great inspirational story! I am trying to lose 10lbs before Nov. 14th! My brother is getting married then and I am singing I want to look good and enjoy getting my picture taken just a little more! Thanks for your story!!!
  • aimstein
    Options
    Congratulations and Happy Birthday!!! :smile:
  • MollysMom2005
    MollysMom2005 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Very many congrats to you! Sounds like you know what you're doing! :):) Great job! :flowerforyou:
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Congrats - you are doing great!! And your fitness/eating routine seems like something you can do for a lifetime, not just a "diet." You will certainly be able to maintain this loss for the long run.
  • mscocoa30
    mscocoa30 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    This is great news. I want to lose 57 pounds too, so this is a great inspiration to me. Yeah for you! Keep the positive attitude.
  • leighoconnell
    Options
    THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!
  • bethany_jurries
    bethany_jurries Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I was watching Diet Tribe the other night and they talked about eating frozen meals every day. The trainer said NO NO NO because of all the preservatives that is used to make it. He said ever wonder why they can last so long and they freeze so well... I thought I would share that from a professionals view point. I hope it helped.
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    I think the previous poster might have intended to post in the "sick of eating out of a box" thread
  • kyleefreeman
    kyleefreeman Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say happy belated birthday and I hope you had an extra special day after stepping on your scale, I'm sure you did!!!! :flowerforyou:

253659.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Plans
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!