Reintroducing myself :)

Options
DoozerDMB
DoozerDMB Posts: 129 Member
Hi Everyone,
My name is Dawn. I joined MFP a couple of years ago and have now been back a few weeks.
My highest weight was 366 when I joined WW in '07. I lost 50lbs with them but I couldn't keep up with the meetings. I joined WW online and lost another 15. Then I got lazy. Some of the weight came back (about 20lbs) and I joined Sparkpeople (which I didn't like) and them joined MFP. I lost the 25 and once again got lazy.
My weight crept back up to 355 and I decided I am taking control of my life. I will not allow other people or situations to control my eating and lack of exercise. In a house with 5 other people it can be difficult, but I know what I have to do and I WILL do it.
My first goal is to get out of the 300's completely and I will never see it again.
I am now down to 344.
I could use all the support and encouragement I can get! I am pretty good at giving it back to! :)
Feel free to add me.

Replies

• wattleneurotic
    Options
    Good luck reaching your goals! :)
  • Ihatecomicsans
    Options
    Good luck Dawn, you can do it! :)
  • rcloyd5
    rcloyd5 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you are really determined. Getting in the mind set is the first step. It sounds like you are there! I have been struggling with weight for the last ten years since having kids. I lose 20 pounds then gain it back. It is so frustrating. This is my first time on MFP, and I love it! Good luck!
  • lesita75
    lesita75 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you Dawn. You can do this!
  • amsaunders0313
    Options
    You can do this! I've sent a add request! Keep it up girl!
  • mdmomof4
    mdmomof4 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Dawn .....Your already a friend of mine on MFP and your doing great. I look forward to your post :)
  • grannysmj
    grannysmj Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP and we are friends on here and my story is similar and hope we can support each other through this.

PS my name is Dawn also - :)
  • EfJ2013
    EfJ2013 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You've got my support, Friend! :-)
  • rosieflo
    rosieflo Posts: 218
    Options
    Really proud of you Dawn! :) I'm glad we're buddies!
  • bewitchinglife
    bewitchinglife Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Good luck! You can do it!
  • Antonia2501
    Antonia2501 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You can do this! I have had my weight up and down on the scale and its time for me to take control as well. I have faith in you :)
  • Tink_889
    Tink_889 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Hey Dawn,

Welcome back to MFP :)

Lottie x
  • nannanorem
    nannanorem Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You have my support! :bigsmile: I know you can do this! WE can do this!