Flat stomach after several C-sections??

Options
Are there anyone out there that have had C-sections that were able to get their stomach back. Well, at least even remotely close to where it used to be? I have had 3 C-Sections. I have heard that you can't get your tummy flat being that the muscle has been separated in the C-section procedure. Does anyone have exercise tips or even have photos of their stomach after C-section that they would like to share?

Thanks

Replies

• robinskv
    robinskv Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Bump- I would be intersted to see/hear as well!
  • workout_junkee
    workout_junkee Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I've had two c/s (children are 2 & 6). My stomach is pretty flat to a person looking at me in a bathing suit but I do have a small ledge. I will try to remember and come back later to post a pic. Have you tried pilates? That helps with the abs.

Honestly I work my behind off. I have done Insanity, Turbo Fire and currently doing JM's Body Revolution. I am also training for my first 20K in two weeks.I would say I got my stomach the leanest with Turbo Fire. Now JM's is defining it with Body Revolution.
  • jporche77
    jporche77 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am interested too. I had an abdominal myomectomy to remove fibroids (Like a c-section but no baby) and the surgery completely changed my stomach.
  • fit4life_73
    fit4life_73 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    BUMP

2 c setions and a myomectomy. I'm interested too,
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,453 Member
    Options
    I had a flat tummy after a C section. I didn't work out but I think a mixture of stress, time, breastfeeding and carrying a child around got me there! (Sadly, that was a good few years ago and it's no longer flat!). It did look a bit a different, but was flat.
  • dotti1121
    dotti1121 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I've always thought my doctor pulled my skin too tight before stapling after my c-section! Along my scar line, I have a tight indention, and I assumed even if I lost all the weight I wanted to, it would still be indented...Weird....
  • JanSmelly
    JanSmelly Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I have had one c-section and a VBAC. However my c-section was with double breech twins and I was measuring well past 40 weeks when I delivered. I put on my prom dress from 1998 and I am smaller now than when I went to prom.

ETA - My profile pic was taken mid p90x. I have since finished and am in my second week on Insanity.