looking for a group

Options
Hello
I am looking for a group to join that will REALLY hold me accountable to checking in and logging my food daily. Something like 4-5 friends to say hi to every morning and check in with in the evening. And some one who will say, "where are you?" if I'm not there and that I can do the same for. Maybe even someone who will say, "where is your journal today?"

I lost 75 lbs. ten years ago and have been slowly gaining it back over the lest 4ish years. I have thyroid issues that make it hard to lose wight but I feel so much better physically and mentally when I eat well. The problem is I get busy and feel like I 'deserve' to eat crummy. Then I feel like crud and eat in the hope of feeling better. It becomes a vicious cycle. The only thing that saves me is exercise. I love to exercise and am pretty consistent.
I am not sure how to form a group but if anyone is interested I guess we can figure it out together.

karen

Replies

• Stallion_Duck007
    Options
    I'll definitely join! Kinda new here, but if you don't have one yet, I'm dedicated one hundred and ten percent! :)
  • queenstatus
    queenstatus Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I JUST STARTED A GROUP CALLED " JUST FOR TODAY, i WILL CHALLENGE MYSELF TO.... I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE BOTH OF YOU. YOUR STORY SOUNDS LIKE MINE A BIT AND I THINK THIS WILL BE GREAT FOR ME AS WELL. THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I NEED. FULL ACCOUNTABILITY. IT REALLY HELPS ME AND I WOULD LOVE TO HELP YOU AS YOU HELP ME. WE CAN DO THIS!!!!