HELP

Hi, I.m new on here and not sure exactly what to do.....

Replies

• Venturin
    Venturin Posts: 244 Member
    Hi!

There are a lot of helpful people here, if you ask more specific questions I'm sure everyone will jump in with an assist. Please let us know how we can help
  • pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    I am an internet idiot and I did it.

Just dig into the site and get moving. If you mak a mistake, go back and fix it.

You can do it.
  • tammymc5
    tammymc5 Posts: 3 Member
    My first day too, so you are n ot alone.
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    How does MFP work? For me:

1. Eat clean
    2. Meet your calorie goals, don't fall below them
    3. Set your goals to lose 1lb/week unless otherwise advised by a doctor
    4. Log every bite--if you are tasting during cooking chew gum or just log each taste.
    5. Keep your routine varied, try something new: Zumba, martial arts, body combat, Tai Chi, power yoga...keep your body confused and your mind from getting bored.

I reached my goals in September. I also read Everyday Food magazine (makes it easier to log--nutrition info included), www.dailygarnish.com, and Whole Living Magazine. You can get free recipes on all of their websites.
  • Faiyshab
    Faiyshab Posts: 2
    What if I eat less than my calorie goal is that bad?
  • gerty70
    gerty70 Posts: 1
    I find I have days where I fall anywhere from 100-250 calories below my goal, I don't think it's a big deal. Some days I'm just not as hungry and I'm not going to force myself to eat just to make my goal. Just don't try for the 700 calories under. Your body does need that fuel, especially for excercise. It'll get easier to judge your goals with your eating habits as you go along.