Newbie here

Options
:flowerforyou: Good morning,

I'm starting my new journey and would like some new buddies (new or pro) to share with me. I'm a 33 married mother of a 6yr old from NJ (shore.) Years ago I lost 53 pounds and allowed it to come back. I'm in need of motivation.

I've never used MyFitnessPal. It's looks cool.

Replies

• GullyGirl009
    Options
    Good morning and welcome. I just started this early this month and its seems like I am motivating myself. We all need encouragement. I'm hoping I can be of some help. Ask me anything.
  • 78brownie_wechanged
    Options
    Thank you. Are you following any plans? I started WW again. I lost 53 pounds but became less motivated because they kept switching the plan on me. What are your weak areas? I always seem to miss breakfast. Just found out my lunch has way too many calories? Then I draw a blank for dinner.
  • mormas
    mormas Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a buddy. MFP is a friendly place where you'll get a load of advice (although sometimes conflicting), and heaps of support.
  • 78brownie_wechanged
    Options
    @mormas I can't tell you how long it took to figure out how to add you. LOL Wow smh. Thanks for being there.
  • tooboogaloodoo
    Options
    Hi guys!

I also tried WW (a few times) but soon got bored and fell off the wagon. Please feel free to add me for moral support! :-)
  • NavaGirl35
    NavaGirl35 Posts: 36
    Options
    add me..... different options might lead to different results....
  • 78brownie_wechanged
    Options
    Hey @tooboogaloodo & NavaGirl35. I just sent request out. Thank you! I hope all is well.
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm from New Jersey though I was closer to the shore then new york city.