Absolutely new. Ready for a lifestyle change. :)

Options
Good morning everyone!

I'm Andraya, 24 from Iowa and ridiculous when it comes to keeping myself accountable for what I am eating through out the day. I am preparing for a cruise in September and ideally I would just like to be comfortable in my own skin, but I know that this goes a lot farther than just that. I am so ready for a lifestyle change.

I'd love any extra motivation and support, and would love to help motivate and support others along their journey as well. Add me. :)

Replies

• JilianneNicole
    JilianneNicole Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I am always on everyday and you can never have too much support! Anyone feel free to add me!!
  • tooboogaloodoo
    Options
    Hi!

Im new too, I have added you, so hopefully we can all keep motivated! :smile:
  • AndrayaS
    AndrayaS Posts: 6
    Options
    Awesome, thank you guys so much!!
  • ElaineMMorris
    Options
    Hi, I am new to posting on here. I am so ready to have a healthy eating and exercise lifestyle again. I lost a lot of weight a few years ago, but have gained most of it back. I'm finding it hard to get motivated again.
  • tiffypooh2u
    tiffypooh2u Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you! Please make sure to keep going even after the cruise has ended. I did the same exact thing! Last April I started and went on a cruise in July (after losing 25 pounds in 3 months!) I felt great! Once I got on the cruise, I lost all self control and when the cruise was over, I went back to the old habits. Don't be like me, because here I am a year later back to the same weight I started at. Keep your head up and know what you want!!! Friend request me if you need support!

PS- I am planning another cruise in January ! Can't wait... This time will be different.:drinker:
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome aboard. Send a friend request.
  • AndrayaS
    AndrayaS Posts: 6
    Options
    Thanks again everyone! I know how that goes Tiff! I was doing Farrell's Xtreme Bodyshaping here for several months and I loved it and loved how it made me feel, but after a while I slacked off and am almost right back where I started. I can't really afford to get back to this place again, because I don't want to lose the energy that it gave me.

Tired of feeling sluggish and blah. I'm ready to take advantage of how good it feels when those pounds are off and I'm more active.

Thanks for the advice! :)