Success!

Options
busymom74
busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
O.k. So it's not a weight success but my 18 month old daughter started using the potty this weekend!! She just decided she want's to potty on the potty from noe on. :happy: :love: :bigsmile:

She only pottied in her diaper a couple times the whole weekend, the rest was on the potty!! :heart: :smooched: My baby girl is getting to be a big girl really fast! Soon she'll be asking for the car keys!! :indifferent: :huh:

Oh, and we celebrated by going to the pumpkin patch and I didn't have any junk food, so there that makes it MFP relevant. :glasses:

Replies

• Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Wow - that is amazing! My daughter is turning 3 this month, and she just trained a few weeks ago. You will save tons of $$ in diapers!!
  • cmccune712
    cmccune712 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    That is a huge success!! Congrats!

My son just started this weekend as well!! He didn't use the potty yet, but he is sitting on it and for him that is huge!!
  • busymom74
    Options
    kath, That's the plan! lol We decided we weren't going to push her but I've really been wanting to try to introduce it lately. We left the potty in the bathroom and she just walked in there and I took her diaper off and she sat down and pottied. I was in shock. :noway: Then I thought it was a fluke but all weekend she's done it. :smooched:

She yells potty when she wants to go and then "I did it!" when she's done. :happy: :love:
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! That's such an awesome milestone - no more diapers!!! :bigsmile: :drinker: My son was almost 2 when he trained & it still amazes me when he walks to the bathroom alone, pees, flushes , even washes his hands!! & then turns the light out & goes back to playing. :noway: when did he grow up?! He's 3 now.
  • busymom74
    Options
    Thanks cmccune712, Good luck!

Jstar :noway: :noway: I can;t even imagine! Everyday she surprises me with how smart she is and how big she is. She's her own little person already! :love: Although she always was very independant... :grumble: Not that I wish she was needy but she never liked to be held. There I am 2 weeks out of the hosp. cryin because I had to prop a bottle for her to stop screaming and eat. :huh:

I'm loving this though. It's AMAZING!
  • LittleEva44
    Options
    Congrats! :flowerforyou:

Blessings to you and your loved ones.

Eva
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!