p90x support needed!

Options
hi! i just finished day 6 of p90x, and it would be great to have friends doing the program as well. :smile:

Replies

• committed2b
    committed2b Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing p90x right now but I have done it & I have a challenge group with some other people doing p90x if you want to join. Send me a message or email me at coachjm37@hotmail.com :)
  • Flygirl214
    Flygirl214 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Angela and I have a background in nutrition and personal training. I no longer work as a trainer, but I love cheering people on and encouraging and helping with their battles. I am personally rehabbing a torn acl and a separated shoulder, so it is a battle for me too~
    Angela

I'm in a P90X group on here. We're all pretty much on different weeks, but it is very helpful. Here is a link to join.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/5498-p90x-the-game-changers
  • sarsaparilla1
    Options
    I'm in my final weeks of P90x but will do round 2 soon. Diet is mainly in Fat Shredder phase.
  • JBurger2066
    JBurger2066 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing the program right now, but I've done it, Insanity, and P90X2 in the past. Now I'm doing a mix of those and TRX. Stick with it, it is a great program!
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me!!!! I am on day 49 today :happy:
  • SGT_Reg
    SGT_Reg Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I just began day 1 again, but I have done p90x 4 times and insanity once. Ask away.
  • michellemykle
    michellemykle Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Did you follow the diet as well?
  • michellemykle
    michellemykle Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello All... I just did my 1st workout yesterday. I am doing the p90x Classic program. I didn't do lean because I am not a big fan of cardio. I need help keeping motivated. So PLEASE pester me about my progress everyday. I will even post my hideous before pictures for the world to see. It is a horror show, but I needed that reality check.
  • Robin1117
    Robin1117 Posts: 1,768 Member
    Options
    Hi! feel free to add me for support. I'm on day 71 of my 2nd round of P90x....I love it.

When I'm done w/this round, I'm not sure I'll do this in full again right away, but i will definitely use P90x as part of my exercise "maintenance".....
  • sarsaparilla1
    Options
    Yes, I follow the Fat Shredder diet. Fell free to add me
  • Cynkane
    Cynkane Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am starting P90x either tonight or tomorrow. I am going to my Dad's tonight to get his so I will need support too. :)
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    TeamD2R is my P90x guru.... look him up...
  • kritney
    kritney Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm on week 2. Good luck!