Belly Fat Cure

Options
The 12 week Belly Fat Cure Challenge starts tomorrow, 10/5/09, and I am stoked. I have no sugar recipe books and have been looking up the sugar/carb values of food for the last 3 weeks to be perpared for tomorrow.

I hope to keep you all updated on my progress and connect with others on this challenge.

This is NOT a diet........ It is a new lifestyle. You can continue to eat the foods you like, even icecream....That's right I said even icecream. I love sparking water and can drink all I want. I also get coffee and can have wine and dark chocolate.

This is great cause you have no more then 15 grams of sugar a day. No more then 6 servings of carbs a day. And have about 15 grams of fiber a day. .....A serving of carbs is 5 -20 grams. If you have something under 5 grams it's a free serving. If you have a serving with let's say 21 - 24 carbs that counts as 2 servings. you dont jsut add it all up and have 120 like at one time. :wink:

Feel free to look me up. We can do it together. :happy:

Davisa

Replies

• barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,993 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Hi Davisa,
    good luck on you new way of life. I don't want to join your challenge because I have an eating plan that works but I'll be interested in seeing your progress.
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • whitepuredove
    Options
    Thanks Barbie...... I will keep you updated. :)