NSV - Cheeseburger

Options
Well I love cheeseburgers. I hadn't had one in 2 months - then yesterday put one on a bun at a backyard cookout. It turned out to be drastically under cooked, so I pitched it and didn't go back for seconds. So then today I went out for a birthday party dinner, and tried to get another cheeseburger, and this time after a 45 minute wait for our food... my bun was all soggy, it had absorbed the liquids from my steamed veggies I got on the side. I was so annoyed I just had the waitress take back and cancel my order and I found myself satisfied with the black bean soup I had ordered as an appetizer, and a small piece of ice cream cake. The whole dinner ended up around 500 calories... and my soggy bun saved me probably 800 calories - and the universe is somehow sending me a message here.

Replies

• Cheval13
    Cheval13 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Sounds like it, but a good one. :) Keep it up! We sometimes get the chance to redo our decisions, and making the right one the second time makes all the difference! GOod job about getting veggies as a side though. :)
  • jammiezene
    jammiezene Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Great job! I love cheeseburgers! I have not had red meat in weeks....I miss burgers. :( great determination.
  • dotti1121
    dotti1121 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    That's Awesome!
  • smemilypfeif
    Options
    Great attitude! It's easy to make exceptions, especially for favorites (and I believe that sometimes, we should)! But when the opportunity presented itself to let it go, you did. And I'm sure you feel great about it now! Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!