Looking for busy stay-at-home moms!

Options
ouandi
ouandi Posts: 135 Member
I'm a stay-at-home mom and I've got two little ones, 2 and 4, and would love to add some other moms who understand the challenges with eating right, cooking for picky little ones (and a picky husband, LOL!), and trying to work in exercise between activities and playdates!

Thanks!

Replies

• LadyKatieBug
    LadyKatieBug Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I don't have a husband but I do cook for a picky daughter and when I did have a husband I understood about cooking for a picky husband
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    Hi. I stay at home with my 4 1/2 year old daughter and 18 month old son. Feel free to add me.
    I make sure to take time out for me everyday to workout.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm a SAHM to 5 ... my 2 are 2 and 6 yrs (boys) and my DH has 3 - 7 (girl), 8 (boy) and 12 (girl). Good times all around! I run and do Insanity workouts in my basement gym... usually after the kids have gone to bed at night or while my 2 year old is napping on school days. Feel free to add me :)
  • lorna1002
    lorna1002 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Sound like me! Mine are almost 1 and almost 3, i'll add you :smile:
  • mcwhit
    mcwhit Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi there -

I'm a mom of one little boy. I'll be quitting my job in a couple weeks to be a SAHM. Would love to meet some other ladies like that. I'll friend ya!
  • camy_chick
    camy_chick Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    STAM here too! it's a juggling act.....and it gets harder when you have to juggle in parents whom can't take care of themselves anymore too!
  • miss_devon
    miss_devon Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have two boys, 9 months and 4 years and a husband. I work 4 days a week and have the most trouble making smart choices on my long weekends! My 4 yr old is sooooo picky. Feel free to add me!
  • mmsilvia
    mmsilvia Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I am not a stay at home mom but, I am a busy working mom. Please feel free to add me.

We can exchange tips on squeezing in mini workouts inbetween work, errands & playdates. Cooking a heathly & balanced meal the whole family will eat. And, still finding time to enjoy yourself & family :smile:
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    I am lucky that my husband is not that picky anymore. He is enjoying eating healthier than we did a couple of years ago.
    I am having problems with the kids though. They are not picky, just proffer the not so healthy foods. I am trying to not buy any of that stuff anymore.
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM too - I've four kids - the youngest is 2 in just under a month and although I don't get much organised exercise I walk everywhere and the calories soon burn off.
  • sdupas
    sdupas Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mum with 6 children :) I'm in need of losing the weight i put on thru my last pregnancy (had a mcdonalds obsession lol) so about 3 stone to go :)
  • blessingsx2
    blessingsx2 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom! I have 2 kids ages 2 1/2 and 1 and I also babysit 3 other kids ages 4, 3, and 1, so ultimately I have 5 kids under 4, 4 days a week. To say my days are busy would be a huge understatement but I enjoy it and somehow I find the time to work out.
  • nicholawelch
    nicholawelch Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm at SAHM to feel free to add me I have 3 children aged 4,9, 10
  • chubbytiff
    chubbytiff Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Thats me! I have a 4yr old and a 9yr old. I also babysit 4 other kids. So I am sending the government a letter requesting more than our current 24 hour days..haha! add me
  • yentess
    yentess Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    SAHM mom to 3! My kids are 10, 9 and 3. I also own my own small business so I am super busy and would also love to hear how other mom's make it work for them!
  • abigailmariecs
    abigailmariecs Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am a stay at home mother to 2 ages 22 months and 9 months. My father is living/staying with us and between him and hubby I have a very difficult time cooking healthy. The guys are running their own business and are very active all day long. When they get home they eat tons and are usually looking for a high carb dinner to fuel their day tomorrow. Lets not even go into all the junk they eat after dinner. Unfortunatly they do not understand why I can't eat like they do. They also tend to freek out when I exercise after they get home in the eveing. So nap time is usually when I get the most exercise in.
  • monica208
    monica208 Posts: 229
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have a 3.5 and 1.5 year old. I'm home all day with them then work at night.