looking for dedicated individuals! please read if its you!

Options
Happy Monday EV1!

I am looking for friends who log in every day. I need to motivate people and I want them to help motivate me! I have been out of shape for over a year, and this past winter just did me in.I had to buy bigger pants! I only have 2 pairs of pants that fit, and in the next 3 weeks, that is going to change, I will have 4 pairs of pants that fit. In 8 weeks I will have 8 pairs of pants that fit,etc...
If you are in the same place I am and appreciate people motivating you on, and love to motivate others on, then we should be friends! I log in daily! I record everything, If I bite it, I write it!

These are my goals right now:

1. 30 days to a better me!
2. complete dedication for the next 30 days (i already have 7 down)
3. hydrate myself, so it becomes habit to drink at least 80 -100 onces of water a day
4. no chips, candy, soda, cookies, ect...
5.vegetables with every meal
6.no more than one meal a day can have pasta or bread,
7.2 mile walk on lunch break (i work at a computer all day)
8. pilates daily or an extra long bike ride

please add me as friend if you are a dedicated MFP user, I really need daily friends!

Thanks,
Candi

Replies

• LAWoman79
    LAWoman79 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Anyone who is truly motivated should be my friend! Adding you now. :)
  • brsnyder117
    brsnyder117 Posts: 11
    Options
    I'll be happy to add you as a friend, once I figure out how! I've been here less than a week, and pants (are?) my main motivator as well. I have a bag full of pants that will fit when I lose 5 lbs, 10 lbs, and 15 lbs, but only a few that fit me today! I am SO looking forward to digging into that bag. Several of them are capri's and crops that I will need this summer.

Your plan sounds great!

-- Barbara
  • slporter38
    slporter38 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi! I'm really wanting to get back on track too! Adding you now.
  • melissaxjean
    melissaxjean Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am committing to staying on the program for the next 30 days too. Same reason; my clothes are getting too tight. Good luck to us!
    ~Melissa
  • cari4jc1
    cari4jc1 Posts: 233
    Options
    I'd be happy to add you. :)