fell of track, tring again

Options
i have not done anything to help with my weight loss in about 8mo. i gained back 5 of the 10 lbs. i lost when i logged in every day, so now i think im ready to try again. looking for some people to keep in close contact to help me on my weight loss hopefully someone close by i just moved to benicia ca.

Replies

• stacey76
    stacey76 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I just logged back in today after slacking for the last two weeks...in those two weeks I've gained 5 pounds back....I see how important it is to keep track of everything. Plus I hadn't been on my treadmill that whole time either. Hang in there and good luck!
    Stacey
  • ClarkOMan
    ClarkOMan Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Woo Who! Me too! I fell off about a month ago. I hit a stone wall (Kidney stones) just as things were getting good. I was running about a mile and a half and bicycling 12 three times a week. I was feeling great. Now I have personally procaimed this day the fifth day of October two thousand nine as breaking my bad habits AGAIN day! We could keep in touch here, I'd help out from closer, but I'm Waay over here in Indiana. Have a wonderful day! :smile:
  • LittleEva44
    Options
    Well, if you need a buddy, I'm she! I have lost 16.2 pounds. Am currently wearing a size 8/9 blue jean, just took clothes to the cleaners to "alter" for me since I've lost weight. Geez, it may sound weird, but I feel like that woman on the yogurt commerical where she walks in the dry cleaners and says she needs her clothes taken "in" :happy:

BTW, the wedding dress here? It has to be taken IN, too, ROFLMAO (Eva doing a jig!!)

Blessings!

Eva
  • rayneenie
    rayneenie Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I too fell off for nearly a year now ... I am having lap band on nov 24 and am starting to hold myself accountable all over again. So I am right here with you guys. Keep your chins up and your eyes on that prize!:flowerforyou:
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Today is my return to MFP - my "Stop eating like you are prego with twins" day. :noway: I didn't gain any while I was eating like a hog, but I also haven't lost any - so while its not so bad I didn't gain, think of what I could have lost had I stayed on track this last month?! I'm planning on another crusie in April so I have 28 weeks until we leave - and 27 pounds til my goal. I have made my husband commit to losing the same 28 pounds! :smile:

Good luck to us all!!
  • sallyjenn
    sallyjenn Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have also fell off the wagon, I mean i have a few good weeks then a few bad weekends. I get so frustrated that then i just eat whatever and saying to myself... I am already it dosen't matter if i eat those 4 cookies... Ugggg
  • amberc1982
    amberc1982 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I fell off the wagen also. I did great for a few weeks straight and then just blew it all to pieces. I have started fresh today. So far so good. :smile: If you need a buddy I am here. :happy:
  • JStarnes
    Options
    I have also fell off the wagon, I mean i have a few good weeks then a few bad weekends. I get so frustrated that then i just eat whatever and saying to myself... I am already it dosen't matter if i eat those 4 cookies... Ugggg

Thats my line of thinking. "Why not have the rest of the bag of cookies- you already had 2 cheeseburgers & a gigantic order of fries" :noway:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Today is my return to MFP - my "Stop eating like you are prego with twins" day. :noway: I didn't gain any while I was eating like a hog, but I also haven't lost any - so while its not so bad I didn't gain, think of what I could have lost had I stayed on track this last month?! I'm planning on another crusie in April so I have 28 weeks until we leave - and 27 pounds til my goal. I have made my husband commit to losing the same 28 pounds! :smile:

Good luck to us all!!

that's awesome to do it together - it's more of a permanent life change that way. My hubby's lost 57 while I've lost my 82....we're both still working on it - making smarter choices in what we eat.
  • JStarnes
    Options

Good luck to us all!!

that's awesome to do it together - it's more of a permanent life change that way. My hubby's lost 57 while I've lost my 82....we're both still working on it - making smarter choices in what we eat.

Chrissy- please note the "MADE" part of that statement. :laugh: This was not a voluntary decision on his part. LOL I want to do a zipline tour in Mexico next year & the weight max is 240 and waist size max is 40 inches & he's flirting with both at 230lbs/38in waist. :noway: :grumble: :laugh:
  • sallyjenn
    sallyjenn Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Well JStar, if you need a buddy let me know, I need to get back on track and right now i am sucking again!