Dresses... Which one or two do I pick? Please help!

Options

Replies

• brown0928
    brown0928 Posts: 49
    Options
  • helene1961
    helene1961 Posts: 1
    Options
    3, but if I were you I would try to pick one with a lower waist. Don't think this high waist is showing your body in the best way
  • smcase
    smcase Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    #3 gets my vote
  • xXmimiXx
    xXmimiXx Posts: 564 Member
    Options
  • sionnain
    sionnain Posts: 96
    Options
    4 is my favorite, 3 is my least favorite.
  • KatieConery
    KatieConery Posts: 18 Member
    Options
  • cinole1706
    cinole1706 Posts: 42
    Options
    I like #1 for the wedding, but I think #3 is cute too!
  • NanaKK1234
    NanaKK1234 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
  • reneegee23
    reneegee23 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    #1 - and I'm loving the little kid copying your pose in one of the other images. haha.
  • whitneysaenz
    whitneysaenz Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I like them all. I think #1 looks really good, but I also like the colors in 3. 4 seems too businessy to me.
  • cherryObebe
    cherryObebe Posts: 189
    Options
    Number 4
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Number one, simply because the color is on the upper portion, bringing attention to face. It's the most flattering of the options, and I love the fuchsia!
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    #1 and #4 are my favorite!

Mine too, and I also think that they look great on you. IMO, ditch the one with the stripes, specially if you are looking for a dress to wear at wedding too. But of course, I don't like stripes at all so my choice is bias.

And I agree with another post about choosing another style without a high waist since you have a nice bust already.
  • lovemykids58
    lovemykids58 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
  • cks3d1
    cks3d1 Posts: 39
    Options
    #3 i think fits the party theme best and looks great on you! But i do also like #1. The other 2 seem to be more professional/work attire.
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    4 makes you really shows off all your hard work and the color looks great on you
  • Suzannejl
    Suzannejl Posts: 212
    Options
    I think I would go for a classic solid black instead of any of them. If it's a daytime wedding, then solid color or all over pattern.

With the waist up so high it makes your boobs look really big. The third one has a better waist line but the stripes are too informal, but looks the best on you.

Good luck and have fun!

I just found a dress in my closet from years ago that fits again! Maybe there is something there. Everyone should have a little black dress!
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    i really like 2 & 4
  • kimnsc
    kimnsc Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I really like pink, so I would wear #1, but YOU should get #4, those colors look really good on you.

#4 is beautiful on you!
  • classc1
    classc1 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    All 4 look great but I would say #3 looks the best.