TEAM FIT in October! NEW! JOIN!!! =]

Options
124»

Replies

• tanya7712
    tanya7712 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I did'nt do well with water today. I only drank about 2 cups but I did excercise for 45 minutes today.
  • lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    drank 10 cups of water today. walked/jogged for 43 minutes and danced my a** off at a concert tonight for at least an hour - not sure how much that burned off - great fun though!!! :bigsmile:
  • Leila_i
    Options
    Hey, I want to join! Is it to late? I am new here and ready to go. I currently weigh 250 and would like to lose 10 pounds in October. I also want to achieve water intake, exercising, and reaching my daily goals which will be a struggle at first, but I know this will help give me the motivation I need. Any advice? I am a mother, full time student and full time worker. How do you make time to exercise? Just curious? I study for 4 hours aday on top off all that. Well, gotta run, tomorrow is a new day for me, my new journey to weight loss!
  • jadelynn
    Options
    :smooched: It's the FIRST OFFICIAL *FULL* WEEK FOR TEAM FIT in October!!!! :smooched:

Anyone else really excited?!!! Because I know I am!! =)

Started a new "topic" for our first official week, so please go to that to record for this week instead of here? Might make it a little easier to read through our teams progress!! =)http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/67678-1st-full-week-team-fit-in-october

I know I say this over and over BUT, if you want the spreadsheet of our team and our teams accomplishments sent to you after weigh in's on Friday, please send me your email address! Either on here or email me at: jade_mcwhirter@hotmail.com.

Reminder: Try to post your workout minutes & water intake EVERYDAY, as well as any motivation or goals you have to share with everyone! A "week" will count as from Saturday to Friday for weigh in's.

WE ARE HERE FOR EACH OTHER :happy: :happy: :happy:

On a bad note, I didn't do so hot Saturday or Sunday as far as working out and calories goes. Gained back a pound. I'm hoping it's just all water weight though! I guess we'll see when I get on the scales tomorrow. Getting an MRI on my elbow today :frown: Wish me luck!
  • jadelynn
    Options
    Hey, I want to join! Is it to late? I am new here and ready to go. I currently weigh 250 and would like to lose 10 pounds in October. I also want to achieve water intake, exercising, and reaching my daily goals which will be a struggle at first, but I know this will help give me the motivation I need. Any advice? I am a mother, full time student and full time worker. How do you make time to exercise? Just curious? I study for 4 hours aday on top off all that. Well, gotta run, tomorrow is a new day for me, my new journey to weight loss!

Welcome! You are joining just in time!! =)
  • DownSizin
    DownSizin Posts: 150
    Options
    Jadelynn,
    Good morning and good luck on your MRI!
    I'll be logging in daily water and workouts on the other site you have in here. THANKS for starting this up - it's great to have so many people who are trying to achieve the same goal! WE CAN DO THIS! :smile:
  • ChristyMomx3
    Options
    Hi everyone! I hope its okay for me to join. I have been a member of this site since the beginning of the year but due to staying in hotels for a month or so while trying to move i totally lost out on what i was doing. Im ready to start over and i hope to be held accountable with this group. We cant get internet in this house, but will be moving in january and should be able too. Right now i have to post from my phone.

I am 28 with three kids. Ages 7, 5, and a 22 month old. This morning I weighed in at 200 lbs and I hope to be 195 by the end of the month. Not much of a goal, but i dont loose weight very easily.

Anyways, its nice to me you.
  • everyday
    everyday Posts: 127
    Options

Hi Leila:smile:
    That is a hard one... You sound extremely busy!! But I'd start off small & DOABLE like you said your water intake & then start adding healthier food choices, maybe work on breakfast since it the most important & simplest meal.
    Can you squeeze in 30 mins of walking per day... breaking up your 4 hrs. of studying into 10 min walking segments. I know with me my w/o have to pe priority, get those down & the clean food tends to follow. Good Luck too you.. you can do it!!! All the changes BIG or small COUNT!!! :smile:
  • tanya7712
    Options
    I excersized for 30 minutes and drank 4 cups of water today.
  • cfrench0128
    Options
    I'm in too. I just joined and I am completely out of shape and the habit of working out. I'm also playing single mom this week because my husband is out of town on business.....so

8 glasses of water daily.

stay within my 1450 calories Tuesday, wednesday, thursday and friday

work out on Wednesday (my off day)

Current weight 165.9

Goal by the end of October 162

I'm just trying to get back into good habits, so if I stick to this and lose 4 pounds this month I will be so happy!!
  • tanya7712
    Options
    So today I only worked out for 20 minutes and I drank only 4 cups of water.
  • everyday
    Options
    :smooched: It's the FIRST OFFICIAL *FULL* WEEK FOR TEAM FIT in October!!!! :smooched:

Anyone else really excited?!!! Because I know I am!! =)

Started a new "topic" for our first official week, so please go to that to record for this week instead of here? Might make it a little easier to read through our teams progress!! =)http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/67678-1st-full-week-team-fit-in-october

I know I say this over and over BUT, if you want the spreadsheet of our team and our teams accomplishments sent to you after weigh in's on Friday, please send me your email address! Either on here or email me at: jade_mcwhirter@hotmail.com.

Reminder: Try to post your workout minutes & water intake EVERYDAY, as well as any motivation or goals you have to share with everyone! A "week" will count as from Saturday to Friday for weigh in's.

WE ARE HERE FOR EACH OTHER :happy: :happy: :happy:

On a bad note, I didn't do so hot Saturday or Sunday as far as working out and calories goes. Gained back a pound. I'm hoping it's just all water weight though! I guess we'll see when I get on the scales tomorrow. Getting an MRI on my elbow today :frown: Wish me luck!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:GIRLS THERE IS A NEW BOARD, Jadelynn linked it.... look for the original link above... or maybe this will quote it... not sure? :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • everyday
    Options
    Ye... aaaa...... it works see you there :smile:
  • EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Okay.. I've been doing really good on the exercise. I'm having a hard time with the water.. But I'm intaking a lot more than before I joined TEAM FIT, so you guys are very motivating :)

I just keep thinking about what I'm gonna look like by the end of the month!! and I'm excited! :bigsmile: