NSV - Workout Clothes

Options
abberbabber
abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
Was at Target yesterday and walked by the "Active Wear" section and remembered that I wanted to look for new workout clothes. The set I have is getting annoyingly loose and is too hot for summer. They didn't have "plus sizes" so I just went for the biggest size they had...and they fit! Even the pants, which is huge for me because I carry most of my weight in my bottom half :laugh:

I still have to do most of my shopping in the plus sizes, but every time I can buy even one thing from the "normal people" section feels like a victory!

Replies

• sherim71
    sherim71 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! I like buying work out clothes. It's a good feeling when they get looser also :flowerforyou:
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Thats great....CONGRATS! I am looking forward to the day I can shred my Lane Bryant credit card.
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    great job!!!
  • MizRik
    MizRik Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! That is fabulous!!!
  • julieh391
    julieh391 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I'm the biggest size you can get in the "normal people" section too. I just wish I could wear some of the cute little workout shorts without my thighs eating them. :/ I'll get there!
  • LadyVivica
    LadyVivica Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!

I can't wait till I can shop at Express again...
  • abberbabber
    Options
    I'm the biggest size you can get in the "normal people" section too. I just wish I could wear some of the cute little workout shorts without my thighs eating them. :/ I'll get there!

:laugh: I tried on a pair of shorts and hemmed and hawed...I only didn't get them because I'm thinking about trying that "Couch to 5k" and I know my thighs will burn like crazy in shorts!!
  • julieh391
    julieh391 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Haha I'm doing C25K, and I attempted one day in shorts. Ouch! I had to quit early and redo it the next day. It's capris for this girl for a while. Next summer I'll be a cute little chicky running around in shorts!
  • leslieleet
    leslieleet Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    fantastic! that must feel good
  • abberbabber
    Options
    It felt great!!

I forgot about this...but I had to pick up some water shoes for my mom for the summer and I had her on the phone and she's like "Try them on and tell me how they fit". I had to remind her I've lost a shoe size, so we don't wear the same size anymore :laugh:
  • Storey621
    Storey621 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Congrats to ya!
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Thats great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!