looking for friends too

Options
Been on this site for a while but never really got too much involved, as i kept saying was going to lose weight and then it fizzled out ....But i have just started using this site today as i am getting married in three months so i want to lose weight for the wedding and also beyond that aswell...So if you wouldn't mind being friends please let me know then we can add each other.... Lets face it the more people ....the more motivation..:wink::smile:

Thank you

Replies

• omearaee
    omearaee Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am looking for friends too. It is a great motivation. Please feel free to add me. And if you are on FitBit my profile is http://www.fitbit.com/user/233PGY
  • Jenerferzzz
    Jenerferzzz Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Any one can feel free to add me as I agree, the more friends on here the more help with motivation.

Omearee, How do you like your fitbit? I have been seriously thinking about one.
  • finally50
    finally50 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello it is nice to meet other people who are on the same fitness journey as I am. Some days I tend to get lazy, How ever, I invision my weight loss success.
    It is a pleasure to add you as a friend and hopefully we can encourage each other.
  • srhmorgan6
    srhmorgan6 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! I have been doing this for 20 days now and have lost 6lbs and this is the longest i have stuck to something like this! We can all do it with each others help!!!!
  • wemccleskey
    wemccleskey Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I too could use some extra encouragement. I keep track of my diet and try to exercise, but always get too busy. I need to stay with it. My kids deserve a mom that can do things with them.
  • tweetybaby69
    tweetybaby69 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.