Attention Short Ladies!

Options
Evette7
Evette7 Posts: 156 Member
Looking to see if there's anyone under 5'4" and over 170lbs that would like to do a 4 week challenge! I'm thinking 10lbs in 4 weeks! Anyone game?

Replies

• codiem
    codiem Posts: 19
    Options
    I'm game! I'm 5'2". Wanna lose about 10 lbs before my hubby gets back next month! Feel free to friend me, too.
  • tehzephyrsong
    tehzephyrsong Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Ah, what the hell. I'm 5'2'' and looking to jumpstart my weight loss again to make up for not being able to exercise and only being able to track some of my food (f*** unreadable labels - apparently the regulation here is that the information must be on the package, not that it actually has to be legible by human eyes). I'm game!
  • Gardenia77
    Gardenia77 Posts: 1
    Options
    Count me in, I am 5"2 and 170, my sister's wedding is next month. Let's do this!
  • jheartj95
    jheartj95 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. Going on a trip with hubby in June, so this will be a great help:)
  • freshy_2012
    Options
    I'm game! I'm 5ft 4.5inchs so do I count? I always count 1/2 inch lol
  • caidensmomma
    caidensmomma Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    5'3'' and NEED a challenge :):)
  • milkdudd0486
    milkdudd0486 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    i definalty wanna do this. im 5'1 1/2 and 230lbs. i need a challenge and something to motivate me. Send me a friend request and lets do this. lol!
  • TheGreenfaerie
    Options
    Count me too please.
  • brookensteen
    brookensteen Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Even though I'm just slightly too tall at 5'5, I weigh 220, so count me in either way! I need a challenge like this!
  • jen7eleven
    jen7eleven Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    5'2"... with shoes on. :)

231 lbs currently. I'm in!
  • cpottss
    cpottss Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    yes please :)
  • anjsdav
    anjsdav Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'1'' and stuck at 167. I need all the help I can get to get this thing going. Need some friends online for encouragement...send me an invite.
  • Pashen4fit
    Pashen4fit Posts: 63
    Options
    Yes indeed count me in ....add me in etc...... 5"4
  • WJDMOM2012
    WJDMOM2012 Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm 5' and just over 170 and have been struggling with getting the weight I gained from carrying my son 5 yrs ago. I know that's a long time to not lose it, but I've had alot of stressers going on and not enough motivation. I would love a challenge to lose 10 lbs in 4 weeks. How will we keep informed and motivate everyone?
  • msrlg
    msrlg Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, NEW to the board, excited about joining in. I'm 5'2", 228. I have lost 35lbs and at a stand still. NEED a challenge. Please count me in...Thanks
  • Normajeangarza
    Normajeangarza Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 5 even and wiegh 149..gained back a couple unfortunately..bring it on i need discipline and help!
  • hbiffle
    hbiffle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I'm 5'2" at 181 and have a family vacation with all of my in-laws in July and could really use this challenge to help motivate me!!
  • nlwilliamson
    nlwilliamson Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    5'3 and still kinda new to MFP, how will the challenge work?

I'm 185lbs
  • Missylea21
    Missylea21 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    5''2" be glad to join sign me up!!
  • Evette7
    Evette7 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Whoooooo hoooooooo I'm excited ladies!!!! Friend me if you'd like! Try to bump this thread with updates as much as possible!

I am 5'2" and 235. I will weigh myself every Monday for the next 4 weeks, excited!