NSV - Dropped

Options
4my2jays
4my2jays Posts: 168 Member
I am super excited. I went shopping this weekend for new bottoms (pants/capris). Its been ahile since I bought a new pair and I dropped 2 pants sizes. Totally stoked about that. I could get into a 14 and wear them. I know they are alittle tight but I could still button them without holding my stomach in. So I bought them because they will only get loser as time goes on. WHOOP WHOOP. I am so proud of myself and will continue on my journey to become healthier. Thanks for reading.

Replies

• alpcyzick
    alpcyzick Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congrats and :wink: keep up the good work. About two weeks ago I went shopping and was able to fit into size 12-14 jean capris. Last fall I was wearing size 18-20.
  • 4my2jays
    4my2jays Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Congrats and :wink: keep up the good work. About two weeks ago I went shopping and was able to fit into size 12-14 jean capris. Last fall I was wearing size 18-20.

Great job. Keep reaching toward your goal.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!