Weight Loss Epiphany

Options
That moment when your body finally realizes.... Oh hey we need to dump all this Fat, and all of a sudden you start loosing weight like crazy. This usually happens when you get use to going to the gym and you crave exercising. When you can't stand to miss a work out, when you are no longer jumping on the scale everyday to see if you've finally started loosing. Your clothes get looser, your step gets lighter, your energy level increases, and your attitude gets much better. Your out look goes from ohhh can I do this? TO OH YAH I CAN DO THIS!!

This is a True Weight loss phenomenon that will happen some time into your diet and work out plan. So I ask you how long was it before you had your weight loss epiphany? Or are you still waiting to have it.

Replies

• pamelad77
    pamelad77 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Think I must still be waiting for mine. Definitely haven't leapt out of bed yet thinking "yay, I must go to the gym" :laugh:
  • thriftycupl
    thriftycupl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I still jump on the scale everyday. LOL. I had my ephiphany at the beginning of my journey to a new me. Once I started losing the weight, I knew I had to have more and continue on this path. I knew then it was a journey and not a destination. It became a habit and part of my everyday life.
  • PurpleGyrl13
    PurpleGyrl13 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Still waiting........:sad:
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    Still waiting..... BUT watching you work out is a great motivator not to mention how sexy you look all sweaty and stuff :love: :bigsmile:
  • 1_Happy_Camper
    Options
    Still waiting but I have a strong feeling it is just around the corner. I'm 4 months into this and I'm figuring out what doesn't work lol.
  • OnMyWeigh464
    OnMyWeigh464 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    That moment when your body finally realizes.... Oh hey we need to dump all this Fat, and all of a sudden you start loosing weight like crazy. This usually happens when you get use to going to the gym and you crave exercising. When you can't stand to miss a work out, when you are no longer jumping on the scale everyday to see if you've finally started loosing. Your clothes get looser, your step gets lighter, your energy level increases, and your attitude gets much better. Your out look goes from ohhh can I do this? TO OH YAH I CAN DO THIS!!

This is a True Weight loss phenomenon that will happen some time into your diet and work out plan. So I ask you how long was it before you had your weight loss epiphany? Or are you still waiting to have it.

I had mine a few weeks ago when I turned down free concert tickets to see Coldplay because I didn't want to miss my bootcamp lol
  • proudtexan71
    proudtexan71 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    When I hit about 30 lbs, my sister got married and I took some attention away from the bride because of what I've accomplished. Thankfully she's an amazing sister, she completely understood.
  • MDawg81
    MDawg81 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Omg Teri, that's horrible! :P jk jk. I haven't had my epiphany as far as my body goes, but I have had the mental one where it finally just "clicks". Now, that's not to say I am making great choices 24/7, but the drive to succeed has returned, and has me not wanting to give up until I get it right.
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options

I had mine a few weeks ago when I turned down free concert tickets to see Coldplay because I didn't want to miss my bootcamp lol

Just had to single that out and say WAY TO GO!
  • surfagirl1
    surfagirl1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I think maybe today :)
  • prism6
    prism6 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    What they said...still waiting for that'gotta get to the gym thing'...... :}