Replies

• JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    :smile: Congratulations! :heart:
  • crystal_loga
    crystal_loga Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! I know how excited you are because I just found out that we are expecting also! I'm due Jan. 9th! Yay for babies!!
  • exdisneychick
    Options
    congratulations!!! such a blessing! enjoy your time being pregnant and remember---- yes there are 2 of you, but you dont need to eat like 2! but definitely eat well for the both of you, in quality not quantity!
  • dalexander82
    dalexander82 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Congrats babies are a blessing from God!
  • zebraspots2069
    zebraspots2069 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS HONEY!!!!!
    I think i can :drinker: to that!!!! just this once......
  • bigdal77
    bigdal77 Posts: 69
    Options
    that's awesome good for you :)
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - I found out I was pregnant on 5/24/1990 and gave birth to my beautiful duaghter on 1/2/1991.

Can not believe it has been that long nor that I have a 21 year old - dang the time sure does fly by fast.

ENJOY every minute of it.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I'm jealous. :happy:
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!! :)
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • nomayo
    nomayo Posts: 228
    Options
    Congratulations!! I wishyou have a happy pregnancy and a healthy baby.
  • emczech5
    emczech5 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    If your looking for some pregnant mfp buddies, you can add me. I'm about 9 weeks along. I have an estimated Due date of DEC 25, Christmas day (It's funny, if you know that my first baby was due Nov 25, 2010, which just happened to be Thanksgiving day that year.) I go it to the doctor Friday for my 1st appointment and an early Utra Sound. I'll get my official due date then.

Seriously if you need a friend. I gained 50 pounds my 1st pregnancy and am starting this one 10 lbs heaver that I started the first one. I could use all the support I can to make sure I don't gain too much weight. I don't want to end up a big fat cow!
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

A few words to the wise.... get prenatal vitamins and start taking them. They can get pricey, but some of the cheaper brands are just as good. You can also ask for a prenatal vitamin prescription to be called in for you prior to being seen for your first appointment. Some OBs are OK with that, others aren't. Mine was, so I got $30 vitamins for $5 a month.

Also, you can (and should) keep exercising moderately until your body tells you not to do so anymore (usually 2nd to 3rd trimester). Walking is a great form of exercise when you are pregnant.
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!! A very exciting time :happy:
  • FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    very exciting :) congrats!!

p.s. we are due the same day!
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Congratulations :smile:
  • Perisylpha
    Perisylpha Posts: 139
    Options
    Congratulations! Hope everything goes well for you. Are you taking Folic Acid yet? : )
  • SweetNaughtyLips
    SweetNaughtyLips Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Congrats!:happy:

9821387.png
  • sr823204
    sr823204 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: That's great!! Congratulations!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! :)