Almost 5 Months & 73lbs later (pics)

Options

Replies

• shaelataylor
    shaelataylor Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    you look absolutely incredible! such a great job!!
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! You look great! Congrats on your success!
  • Zumbagurl64
    Zumbagurl64 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    amazing....congrats!
  • Mrsthickner
    Mrsthickner Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! Keep up the great work!
  • Purtypup
    Purtypup Posts: 5
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    great job
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Amazing job...and it looks like you've lost 10 years off your age too!
  • LondonEliza
    LondonEliza Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Wow, your hard work and dedication to your health show so clearly in your afters, well done! xx
  • bradymeans
    bradymeans Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    :smile: you look great, keep it up
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is awesome.
  • eganita
    eganita Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! What a huge difference. You should be very proud!
  • stormysky1
    stormysky1 Posts: 9
    Options
    You look great, way to go! It's obvious you've worked hard. You look so much younger (in a very good way) in the second picture.
  • kc82
    kc82 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    How wonderful! You look great! :)
  • kristinajaffe
    kristinajaffe Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    fabulous job!!!!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Wow...you look amazing....
  • BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Hi there - awesome story and congratulations on your weight loss so far! I wanted to give you a heads up though. I talked to my doctor about weight loss recently and his number one piece of advice was to go slowly. The faster you lose weight, the more likely you'll gain it back and then some. It sounds like you're doing everything right, just be forewarned that this is a common occurance. My brother lost weight about as quickly as you did and he gained all of it back. However, his physiology has improved greatly and he is more active than he used to be, eats well, very positive and optimistic... so I think you'll be just fine, I just wanted to give you a heads up for something you'll probably have to watch out for.

Anyways your progress is amazing, well done and keep it up!
  • Epetrovitch
    Epetrovitch Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation and very inspirational. Your story and mine are very similar. I too started in Jan. 2012 at 335 pounds. I'm down 75 pounds and looking to end up around 200. I am doing the same calorie restrictions as you and keeping my total cals around 1300. You can send a friend request if you 'd like. Congrats and great job!
  • lessofme65
    lessofme65 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Wow, guess it's true what they say. The reward for hard work and determination is success. GOOD FOR YOU!!! You look so uncomfortable at WDW in your before picture, I know exactly how you feel. My last trip I was so heavy I just waddled around. I look forward to my trip in Dec when I can really enjoy myself and it won't be so taxing trying to get around. I know I feel much better about almost eveything with the weight I've lost so far and look forward to working toward my goal weight. I hear "the joy is in the journey."
  • captnemo44
    captnemo44 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Wow you have done a great job you should be very proud !
  • Wayne092
    Wayne092 Posts: 23
    Options
    Very nice. Share the secrets if you can.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!